Forums Horror Movie Talk
DEVIOUS MYERS H1 BEING SOLD ON FEEBAY. AMAZING # OF HITS!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260280353742&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

LARGE AMOUNT OF PICS HERE!! http://www.horrorsanctum.com/devious.html
HorrorSanctum Monday 9/01/2008 at 12:30 AM | 17954
seems a little counter productive to be adverting a mask from ebay on horrorbid but maybe that is just me.
originfan Monday 9/01/2008 at 01:19 AM | 17958
what happened to all the build up posters saying this mask was excluve to this te? Sorry I am just a little confused myself? Thanks
oldskool Monday 9/01/2008 at 01:24 AM | 17959
this almost feels like a joke, lol!

thedarkside Monday 9/01/2008 at 01:36 AM | 17961
Its on sale in one of the top threads on the main board...Also for sale is the v.3 and lsd stands.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:10 AM | 17968
i tried to compare the hits to the horrorbid auction but I couldn't find one, is it not up on the bid? Only reason I ask is because I listed a hock on horrorbid a month ago and it had 504 hits before it sold.

pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:14 AM | 17970
Its on sale in one of the top threads on the main board...Also for sale is the v.3 and lsd stands.

i didn't mean anything by my post. I thought maybe it was a joke because of the excluve ads from myspace. so it isn't an excluve mask?

thedarkside Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:19 AM | 17974
its not listed on the auction te itself only the message board
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:19 AM | 17975
Devious never was advertised as being a HB excluve. Sam let us announce it here first and it is one of the masks available through the forum (as is Casey's psychopath V.3). The plan was for the first pics of it to be unveiled here however the mask was completed when the forum was down, and it wouldn't be fair to delay the mask's release while the forum was fixed, so that didn't happen.

Sam makes a living by selling his masks so it wouldn't be fair to him to make Devious an excluve and limit his opportunities to sell them.
lblambert Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:31 AM | 17978
seems a little counter productive to be adverting a mask from ebay on horrorbid but maybe that is just me. Could be because no one on this te has bought one.... CORRECTION.....6 people on this te bought one...WHILE THIS TE WAS DOWN. I would suggest if you have a problem with it you talk to Justin or Joel.
HorrorSanctum Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:37 AM | 17979
Hey Guys,

Read what Lee said above.

We were going to have the unveiling of "THE DEVIOUS" here however we had recently switched servers and the forum went down for a few days (right when Sam was ready to show off his mask).

So it didn't happen unfortunately but like Lee said, Sam needed to get the word out fast (nce the mask making world is very competitive).I'm sure Sam will have "The Devious" listed up on HorrorBid's auction te also.

Sorry about the confuon but I'm glad this shows that everybody was paying attention!!!

oh yeah .. . and BUY ONE OF SAM'S MASKS
DaShape Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:39 AM | 17980

Sam makes a living by selling his masks so it wouldn't be fair to him to make Devious an excluve and limit his opportunities to sell them. ding ding ding ding
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:40 AM | 17981
not to be a butt here but this is the promo that was ran on myspace a month or so ago...

thedarkside Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:40 AM | 17982
just my two cents but it does seem weird that a mask that was supposed to be excluve has never been on horrorbid? How does it sell if you can't find it there? At least I have not seen the mask on horrorbid? Am I wrong?
pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:43 AM | 17983
Yep, we probably shouldn't have used the term, "EXCLUVE".

Again, sorry about the confuon.

We were just trying to help Sam spread the word!

DaShape Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:46 AM | 17984
just my two cents but it does seem weird that a mask that was supposed to be excluve has never been on horrorbid? How does it sell if you can't find it there? At least I have not seen the mask on horrorbid? Am I wrong?
href="http://www.horrorbid.com/devious.html">http://www.horrorbid.com/devious.html
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:47 AM | 17985
href="http://www.horrorbid.com/devious.html">http://www.horrorbid.com/devious.html

thanks

I guess where I am coming from is it can't sell if it isn't listed. Do more people come to the forum to buy stuff or horrorbid.com?

pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:48 AM | 17986

You are correct, it has not yet been set up as a HorrorBid auction.

However, it has been set up to sell here on the forum (that Bisco kindly posted a link to)

;)
DaShape Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:49 AM | 17987

1. Read above...it was never an excluve though Justin shouldn't have used that term in his advertisement of it. Feel free to lynch him for making a mistake. 2. It is available on hb...look at the main page of the forum 3. If you want one you know where to get one. If you don't then what difference does it make to you anyways

We're not going to let this turn into a childish squabble...this thread is done
lblambert Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:50 AM | 17989
it was never an excluve though Justin shouldn't have used that term in his advertisement of it. Feel free to lynch him for making a mistake.I'm all for that option HAHAHAHAHA
DaShape Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:52 AM | 17990
no worries. I think it just offended some of us horrorbidders nce it was adverting ebay. thats all.

pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:53 AM | 17991
no worries. I think it just offended some of us horrorbidders nce it was adverting ebay. thats all.Take no offense by it.

Sam is a great guy and his work is second to none.

We (horrorbid that is) will try and be more careful in the future from ung misleading terms such as "excluve".

Still, thanks for the defense of the te!

Glad to know people are ready to help us out when needed!

DaShape Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:55 AM | 17992
hey guys sorry I missed the action. I have been yaking my guts out most of the day, I guess I have a stomach bug. Anyway Fenner gave me a buzz to let me know about this post.

Long story short this was an excluve HorrorBid item but because of the forum being down Sam felt rightfully so that he needed to obtain sales everywhere which at the end of the day is buness. I am sorry that some of you took offense to that and next time we will keep everyone up to date better on any changes we make to excluve items.

Thanks to everyone for being calm and not letting this get out of hand. Special thanks to the mods as well, you guys did great.

I am going back to hug the toilet, Justin

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:09 AM | 17995
Believe me....if I had a choice, the last place I would list it would be on Feebay. But until Horrorbid gets bigger (and we are all working hard to make it more popular), I have no choice but to do it, I have to make money to keep making masks like this. Keep in mind that Justin, Joel, Lee, Bisco...are all friends of mine. They know exactly why things are done the way they are. None of us could have forseen the te going haywire exactly 2 days before Devious was released. I called Justin and we talked about it and we both agreed it wouldn't be fair to t on it any longer. BTW....Horrorbid was on my list of things to do and Devious is listed there now. Thanks for pointing that out.
HorrorSanctum Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:11 AM | 17996
Believe me....if I had a choice, the last place I would list it would be on Feebay. But until Horrorbid gets bigger (and we are all working hard to make it more popular), I have no choice but to do it, I have to make money to keep making masks like this. Keep in mind that Justin, Joel, Lee, Bisco...are all friends of mine. They know exactly why things are done the way they are. None of us could have forseen the te going haywire exactly 2 days before Devious was released. I called Justin and we talked about it and we both agreed it wouldn't be fair to t on it any longer. BTW....Horrorbid was on my list of things to do and Devious is listed there now. Thanks for pointing that out.

well said Sam!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:12 AM | 17997
hey guys sorry I missed the action. I have been yaking my guts out most of the day, I guess I have a stomach bug. Anyway Fenner gave me a buzz to let me know about this post.

Long story short this was an excluve HorrorBid item but because of the forum being down Sam felt rightfully so that he needed to obtain sales everywhere which at the end of the day is buness. I am sorry that some of you took offense to that and next time we will keep everyone up to date better on any changes we make to excluve items.

Thanks to everyone for being calm and not letting this get out of hand. Special thanks to the mods as well, you guys did great.

I am going back to hug the toilet, JustinUHGGGG...as if that's something new to you LOL
HorrorSanctum Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:12 AM | 17998
I have been yaking my guts out most of the day...

I bet you'd like the antidote...

lblambert Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:16 AM | 17999

Sam, this was going to be my response.You need to get the mask out there and make money to support yourself and your family, this is your full time job after all.

The fact is, EBAY's got an enormous user base and it'll help you sell more masks.

That being said, you support this te, which is really cool and I support you 100%.

Regards, Chris
zephro Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 12:31 AM | 18097

Sam, this was going to be my response.You need to get the mask out there and make money to support yourself and your family, this is your full time job after all.

The fact is, EBAY's got an enormous user base and it'll help you sell more masks.

That being said, you support this te, which is really cool and I support you 100%.

Regards, Chris

I keep hearing about this ebay place, is this something new I missed?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 01:14 AM | 18104
I keep hearing about this ebay place, is this something new I missed?nope.

you've missed nothing at all.
Snoballz Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 01:34 AM | 18106
I keep hearing about this ebay place, is this something new I missed?nope.

you've missed nothing at all.

Thanks Snoballz!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 02:24 AM | 18113
no worries. I think it just offended some of us horrorbidders nce it was adverting ebay. thats all.Thanks for your concern of the well being of this te...It is much appreciated, but here we try to help the members make money...Ebay has a ton more members right now...Sam and other members have full rights to list items where they see fit...Sam is trying to earn a living...If you have the plans to eventually get the mask...You can get the Mask through the main page of Horrorbid forums, Sams webte HorrorSanctum.com, His myspace has instructions to buy his products and ebay...All of these lead to one paypal account...case closed...

Posted by Justin on Michael-Myers.net #1. It's FREE. If you have a horror item why not try HorrorBid first? If you feel you need to sell on ebay as well, list your item on both auction tes.
Matthew Mayhem Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 05:03 PM | 18210