Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Beast of Bailey High #1 Pages 1-10 (Comic)

I'm tting here trying to write so I can have more to post on here when it occured to me, why limit myself to just my writing? So, I decided to post some comics I've been working on over the years. This is the story of Ben lver, bitten by a werewolf one night and now he is THE BEAST OF BAILEY HIGH! It's not truly a horror comic, but contains horror elements. I took my inspiration more from Big Wolf on Campus, Buffy, and Danny Phantom and the like. Please forgive the rather crude nature of the artwork in the first episode or two, I was just starting off with my comics so it's pretty rough. I just recently started the coloring and not quite complete yet.

Ed Reilly Thursday 10/27/2011 at 03:40 PM | 85959
fucking awesome - do you have this in a PDF file? If so ADD IT!
Matt_Molgaard Friday 10/28/2011 at 05:10 AM | 86008
Thanks for the comment! I'll try to put it in PDF as soon as I'm done. I'm still working on coloring the last page. There are 21 pages total and I wasn't sure what would be the best way of posting them.
Ed Reilly Friday 10/28/2011 at 12:24 PM | 86017
I've seen some of these on another te, lol you're that guy! That's awesome! The internet is a small world. Would definitely like to see more!
Jonny Sicko Friday 10/28/2011 at 02:24 PM | 86022