Forums Horror Movie Talk
"A Chicken F**ker Comes To Salem!" - Michael Berryman Joins Rob Zombies THE LORDS OF SALEM

Today, Rob Zombie announced that yet another popular name in the horror genre has joined his latest film The Lords Of Salem. Rob told us through his Facebook that actor Michael Berryman,has joined his movie that's currently being filmed.

Rob stated "A chicken fu$ker comes to SALEM.

Michael Berryman is the latest name to join the crew down in merry old Salem as Virgil Magnus, 50% of a well-known witch hunting duo called The Brothers.

Mr. Berryman has been shocking audiences for over 35 years in films like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, The HIlls Have Eyes. Deadly Blesng, Weird Science and of course THE DEVIL'S REJECTS where he didn't fu$k any chickens or so he says."

The Lord's Of Salem is in its twelfth day of shooting so keep checking HorrorBid for more news in upcoming weeks!

zombie10 Sunday 10/30/2011 at 10:46 PM | 86132
Are they actually shooting in Salem??? I'm in MA, so that would be wicked!
Kidtut Monday 10/31/2011 at 01:47 AM | 86146
I was so happy about this news. I met Micheal Berryman

two years ago at Crypticon in Seattle. We had a good conversation about The Devil's Rejects, and he was really nice..So happy he is going to be in the Lords of Salem, and I hope he comes back to one of our horror conventions here in Washington state.
Moon Monday 10/31/2011 at 07:30 AM | 86171