Forums Off Topic
HAPPY HALLOWEEN BIDITES! - A Message from all of us at HorrorBid

Where do we even start? It's Halloween Bidites! No more days till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, lver Shamrock! This is our big day guys! HorrorBid wants to wish every horror fan a safe and happy Halloween! It doesn't matter if you're candy gett'n, costume wear'n, prank pull'n or getting your party on remember our love for horror originates from this night! This is not only our favorite holiday of the year but this has become almost an anniversary for us here at HorrorBid.

http://www.horrorbid.com/images/blog/1816.

Four years ago when we started out we were determined to provide a horror community that was dedicated to its members and as interactive as posble. We wanted to create something that was over the top fun (think Groovy EVIL DEAD) but at the same time focused on hardcore, quality horror information and news.

With the mixture of a more laid back approach we've transformed from the eBay of horror focung on collecting to a 24 hours a day horror news, article, collecting, podcasting source. From the latest horror news, collecting news, trailers, reviews, articles, interviews and everywhere in between we try to our hardest to provide you with comprehenve coverage that you enjoy. Alloying you the ability to "Make the Headlines" here at HorrorBid has opened up the doors to tons of great columns, pictures and information that you just couldn't cover with a core team of individuals. The saying is true, it does take a village. And everyone of you have made this webte into what it is by giving us brick by daily bricks of fun information and inght that only the minds of true horror fans could provide.

In these short four years we owe thanks to many people, too many to list! Still, the ones that have been there nce the beginning and have joined forces over the years, we thank you so much. As our followers increase to numbers we never expected, we can't help but give you the cheesy line that "you are the reason we are here". It's cliche but the truth and the dedication you Bidites (play on the word of EVIL DEAD's Deadites) have shown is unbelievable.

Enjoy the day. Whether it's with your kids, at a party, watching movies, writing stories, viting haunted attractions, or whatever has you in the mood to enjoy Halloween. Do it and be safe. We need you back in the Bidite army tomorrow!Happy Halloween from all of us:

Justin Swarens Brian Massey (has pretty much been HorrorBid's backbone for sometime now, thanks brother!)

nful Celluloid Rusty Shakelford ObscureCinema101 CZW_CJBecker zombie10 Aaron Witphan

"Diehard" Dustin HorrorDaily Jimmy Benson BloodyAdored And there are TONS of you we are leaving out, but you all know who you are and we thank you

To all of our forum members, thanks for your dedication to the genre and picking some of the best arguments on the net. We've not forgotten our forum mods and crew who many have been with us nce the inception of HorrorBid. You guys all know who you are and know what you've done for us. We can never say thanks enough.

Also a HUGE thanks to all of our social network members! Facebook regulars (too many to list) we thank you all for commenting and sharing of our stories to your friends that you enjoy. To our Bidite generals in the Twitter army and all the rest of you dedicated to re-tweeting our stories we thank you and wish you a Happy Halloween.

A big thanks to all of our other friends in horror land. Shock Till You Drop, Bloody-Disgusting, DreadCentral, Arrow in the Head, Horror-Movies.ca, the list goes on and on. Please forgive us for not being able to list you all! Its the combined dedication to the genre we love keeps that keeps the horror foundation strong! Also to

FRIGHT-RAGS, THE PROP SHOP, RUE-MORGUE, SPIRIT HALLOWEEN, MORNINGDE SANITARIUM, FEARnet, GAMESHARK and the rest of our many sponsors and contest supporters! We not only thank you but we know all the Bidites do also for the kick ass merch!

And last but not least, you! The Bidite army! Over a million of you vit us each month. We can't say thank you enough for enjoying the te and ignoring our many, many faults!

We at the very least hope when you vit us you find out something interesting and posbly grin from ear to ear at the same time. Now go out and gets some Trick or Treating on!

http://youtu.be/GoqxhvdAdns
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 10/31/2011 at 02:59 AM | 86151
well said my friend!
Matt_Molgaard Monday 10/31/2011 at 04:29 PM | 86187
eh whatever. LOL, JK. HB rocks. I love writing articles for everyone to read when I have time. Just glad that tes like this exist for all of us to go to for horror info.

Blood and Guts to you all....

Lee Vervoort aka: aceofspades70
aceofspades70 Wednesday 10/31/2012 at 02:59 AM | 97520
Best Horror te on the Net!

You guys have done a good bit for me and my confidence and my love of horror. Thank you!

Happy Halloween
Artclasshero Wednesday 10/31/2012 at 03:22 AM | 97522
Thanks a lot guys for the kind words. Have a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/31/2012 at 05:59 AM | 97532
Happy Halloween everyone, great te, i check it out at least once a day.

CHROMExSKULL Wednesday 10/31/2012 at 01:11 PM | 97533
Cheers!!
cauwel3 Wednesday 10/31/2012 at 10:47 PM | 97540

AgnesItsMeBilly Thursday 11/01/2012 at 07:37 AM | 97551