Forums Horror Movie Talk
Oderus Urungus to play Satan In Douchebag Film.

Bill Zebub, bringing us delights such as Assmonster, Forgive me For Raping You, and Antfarm Dickhole, has announced his newest project titled Jesus, the Total Douchebag. Zebub, self proclaimed B-Movie king, is notorious for his antichristian subject matter and gnature shlocky special effects. Bill revists his favourite theme, and is proud to bring GWAR's own Oderus Urungus into the mix. Urungus is to portray Satan in the film, which is currently set to drop February 21, 2012.

An official trailer is yet to be released, but from what's been shown, expect the film to be set in biblical times. Bill himself will be assuming the role of Jesus, and you can expect a very topless and promiscuous Mary Magdalene, as women in Bill Zebub films never seem to be wearing shirts. While Zebub claims that the film is not intended to offend, the logical mind would beg to differ and most likely not mind. It's a safe assumption that this will likely be screened at April's Cinema Wasteland convention in Ohio. While you're there, give Mr. Zebub a moment of your time, and pick up the DVD. If nothing else, it will make quite the interesting conversation piece.
Airi Magdalene Monday 10/31/2011 at 05:03 AM | 86159
I haven't heard of any of these before. "Antfarm Dickhole". Sounds like a period piece. lol you need to make a giant list of all of these B-gems. They look hilarious.
Jonny Sicko Wednesday 11/02/2011 at 02:43 PM | 86333
Bill Zebub films are so terrible that they're nearly imposble not to love immensely. They have that quality about them. If you can get your hands on a Zebub film, I would recommend getting some beers and watching it with a couple friends. You'll have a total blast.
Airi Magdalene Thursday 11/03/2011 at 10:28 AM | 86381
Going to see if I can find them on torrent, thanks for planning my weekend lol ;)
Jonny Sicko Thursday 11/03/2011 at 12:49 PM | 86384
I would most recommend Forgive Me For Raping You. That was probably the most laughs I got from a torrent-available Bill Zebub film. :)
Airi Magdalene Thursday 11/03/2011 at 07:30 PM | 86396