Forums Off Topic
Mischief Night, Devil's Night, Goosey Night...Etc.

Along with Halloween comes the inevitable night before, Mischief Night. For those not familiar with this "tradition", it occurs on the eve of Halloween where essentially some neighborhood kids will go around and indulge in acts of petty vandalism.

This can be something as lly as soaping your car windows, toilet papering your trees...or in extreme cases, throwing a brick through your living room window, slashing tires, egging your house, etc.

I'm typically a heavy sleeper. I was under the impreson that nce most of the northern east coast was blanketed with a foot of snow and huge portions of North West NJ still have no power due to downed trees, that Mischief Night was canceled.

Apparently, this was not the case. Ever get woken up at 3am by screaming teenagers mouthing obscenities, shattering glass, and what sounded like a gunshot? I don't even live in the bad part of NJ lol. I do have to say though, remote car alarms at 3am = great Mischief Night deterrent.

Maybe I should invest in a paintball gun.Anyone else have any Mischief Night stories? Or were your nights relatively quiet?
Jonny Sicko Monday 10/31/2011 at 04:21 PM | 86186