Forums Horror Movie Talk
Robert Englund On The Remake Video from DragonCon 2008

For you guys that dont go to the other te I posted this on Hey Guys this video is not to close but you can here what he is saying good ..

Lewis

maskmaniac Monday 9/01/2008 at 10:45 PM | 18060
Very cool news!

Thanks so much for posting this and I have to agree with Robert . . .if they do remake it they need to completely re-envion it . . change it up completely.

p.s. I'm moving this thread to the "Movies & Rumors" section but I'll leave a shadow topic so people can still read it in the "general area".
DaShape Monday 9/01/2008 at 10:52 PM | 18061
very very cool video! Englund is a master at his craft and I just can't see anyone else portraying Freddy. We shall see. Thanks for posting this!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/01/2008 at 11:08 PM | 18062
It does seem strange to hear Robert Englund talking about another Freddy movie that he isn't going to be in. Almost sad in a way.

thedarkside Monday 9/01/2008 at 11:39 PM | 18073
flippin sweet! Robert Englund is my hero! That had to have been so cool to meet him and here him speak on his role as a horror legend....
oldskool Monday 9/01/2008 at 11:52 PM | 18082
Very cool news!

Thanks so much for posting this and I have to agree with Robert . . .if they do remake it they need to completely re-envion it . . change it up completely.

p.s. I'm moving this thread to the "Movies & Rumors" section but I'll leave a shadow topic so people can still read it in the "general area".

That's cool was not sure were to post it ..

Yes it would not be the same if the remade like the original ..

I thought some of you would like to hear what he had to say about about it .

I had a blast this weekend and to meet FREDDY was the cherry LOL

The only thing about DragonCon is that is was to SciFi and Anime oriented not enough Horror but still cool to go to ..

Lewis
maskmaniac Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 12:25 AM | 18096
Good post!

No more remakes please!
Evildsm Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 09:26 PM | 18223