Forums Horror Movie Talk
"Warm Bodies" May Be The Next Twilight But With Zombies

In the vain of Twilight, Warm Bodies is set to release via Summit Entertainment on August 10th of 2012. Based on a novel by Isaac Marion, the film is a love story between an immortal teenage boy and a mortal teenage girl. (Ahem.. haven't we already seen this done to death?)

Set in post-war, zombie-apocalypsed America, a zombie boy called only "R" who is incapable of unique thought or speech, ingests the brain of a teenage boy and is able to relive his memories. He then falls for the victim's former human girlfriend. He then decides to protect her from his undead cohorts and asst her in maintaining her mortality.

John Malkovich has joined the cast to accompany Nicholas Hoult (formerly of MTV's Skins) and Teresa Palmer as the male and female lead roles.

..Who else wants to eviscerate the folks in charge at Summit?

Airi Magdalene Thursday 11/03/2011 at 11:41 PM | 86409
hmmm, ive shown the guys at summit some support in the past for sure... but this makes me nervous

The Malk is attached though, thats a huge plus
Matt_Molgaard Friday 11/04/2011 at 01:30 AM | 86419
Wow, that's got to be the most ridiculous storyline I've read for a movie in quite some time.

I don't even see how that would even work lol.
Jonny Sicko Friday 11/04/2011 at 02:26 AM | 86428
Even the poster for the movie looks like the one from Twilight...No thanks. I'll stick to True Blood.
Moon Friday 11/04/2011 at 03:49 AM | 86432