Forums Horror Movie Talk
Dimension Picks Up The Psycho Thriller 'Penthouse North' Starring Michael Keaton

We knew it would be just a matter of time before someone snagged up distro rights to the film Penthouse North from director Joseph Ruben.

Dimenon Films acquired the thriller starring Michael Keaton and Michelle Monaghan for US distribution. The announcement was made earlier by Bob Weinstein, co-chairman of The Weinstein Company.

Penthouse North deals with a photojournalist named Sara Taylor who becomes blinded in Iraq and is forced to play a deadly game of cat and mouse with the sadistic criminal Hollander (Keaton). Hollander is a man who will stop at nothing to get a fortune of stolen diamonds hidden in Sara’s penthouse apartment. Although Sara claims to not know where the diamonds are, Hollander utilizes psychological and phycal torture in an effort to break Sara’s restance. But Sara fights back. As the suspense builds to a shattering climax, Sara gains the advantage. But will it be enough to save her?

Look for Penthouse North to begin production in Ottawa on December 7th.

Source:Collider
Anonymous Friday 11/04/2011 at 10:49 PM | 86477
yes!! this is good news for me. i love michael keaton, and this seems like something he would be truly awesome in. i sense some pacific heights michael keaton here, which would be great!
darkdeepwoods16 Saturday 11/05/2011 at 04:56 AM | 86497
yes!! this is good news for me. i love michael keaton, and this seems like something he would be truly awesome in. i sense some pacific heights michael keaton here, which would be great Hell yeah! Michael Keaton needs to be in more films!
Sephit Sunday 11/06/2011 at 06:32 PM | 86572