Forums Horror Movie Talk
Earlyer Run Of Don Post "The Mask"

It may not be the one I had hoped it to be, but either way I conder this mask to be a Winner! These are HARD to find this old and back when quality Mass Produced masks still exted! I believe this has Real Camel hair, but uncertain. However it has the same exact look and feel as the hair on my Psychopath which was Camel. The eyebrows are not a solid brown in color as you can see by these photos and it isnt a Bright Glossy White colored mask as it is more of an off white with No gloss... My buddy aquired this mask in FL when he went on Vacation back in '92 or '93 and ever nce I seen it between 6 and 7 years old, I had always wanted his mask. Now 15 years later I was Finally able to acheave my goal of getting this from him and it is still in Wonderfull shape! Not that it's worth alot in Value, But it is more of a Sentimental Value to me and I would never part with this! Enjoy the Photos! --Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 12:32 AM | 18098
Wow!

That is a sweet copy!

Very nice!
zephro Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 12:35 AM | 18099
Thats a very cool mask man.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 11:48 AM | 18130

that is a great copy! Is that an '85?
oldskool Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 03:58 PM | 18138
Unfortunatly it is not an '85... It is an '86 but it was purchased in 1992 or '93 by my buddy... For 15 yrs. I have tried to get this mask from him. I remember the day he brought it home. I was 6 or 7 yrs. old... Ever nce I seen it I nagged him for it. As children tend to do... I was a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS... got to the point they wouldn't answer there door when I'd knock... lol... I never knew one day I'd get it, but through the years our age differance wasnt so bad off because I matured and we both like the same hobby so we remained friends... But bedes that, this mask is much finer and geniune comparred to the newer ones out today...

Glad you guys Like it! --Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 09:43 PM | 18151