Forums Off Topic
The HorrorBid State of the Union Address

Alright guys figured with all the buzz last night I would give you guys some tips to maximize your HorrorBid experience. Are we ebay? no. Are we ever going to have the amount of users ebay has? no. However with that being said my goal with the te was never to try and take on ebay, that would be imposble. My goal was to create a trading experince dedicated to all the things we love that involved horror. I do see a future where HorrorBid will be the first place people look for horror collectibles, costumes, masks, etc. Will we beat ebay, no. Can we create a horror trading experience that leaves feebay in the dust, you bet your sweet a$$ we can! Alright here is the bacs of HorrorBid, why you should use it and tips on how to maximize your sales.#1. It's FREE. If you have a horror item why not try HorrorBid first? If you feel you need to sell on ebay as well, list your item on both auction tes. You may be surprised when you HorrorBid item sells first.

#2. HorrorBid is catered to you the horror fan. Therefore people going to HorrorBid are automatically looking for horror items thus increang your sales chances.

#3. Do you list your items in the clasfied sections of other tes? As great as that can be HorrorBid eliminates the hassle of having to keep up with the PM's and people asking you if it has sold or not. Plus HorrorBid keeps track of your sales, sends automatic paypal invoices, allows people to make offers, offers Buy it Now option, has a feedback system to help reduce non payers, and the list goes on and on. List your items on HorrorBid and post the auction link in the clasfied sections.#4. Alright you sell on HorrorBid but you want to drive more people to your auction. I have done this myself and this is a great way to increase sales. Post your auction link under the clasfied sections of all the great horror forums out there. This will draw people to your auction and future auctions I have found.

#5. HorrorBid has no restrictions on selling Freddy gloves, adverting your webte in the auctions, keyword spamming, etc. We want you to have fun trading, we don't want you to worry about your auction being pulled.

Last but not least HorrorBid actually has a customer service department. Go to ebay right now and try to speak to a live person.........welcome back, it can't happen because they don't have a customer service department. Only droids that answer e-mails.

HorrorBid has not only a customer service department but an entire forum dedicated to questions you may have.

At the end of the day it is all about sales and trust me we know that better than anyone. With all the buzz around the te from the interview in HorrorHound, the countless adverting we do and our MySpace family that is 15,000 strong and growing HorrorBid is on the fast track thanks to each and everyone of you. If you haven't yet, give HorrorBid a chance and we think you will find out why we are the fastest growing horror te on the net.

Thanks all, Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 01:34 AM | 18105

I've got a ton of items I'm listing very soon!
CartyParty Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 01:41 AM | 18108
very well said! horror bid just makes sense and I know it will be huge one day. thanks for creating the te for collectors like me.
oldskool Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 01:50 AM | 18111
BOOMAN FOR PREDENT!!!!!
DaShape Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 02:09 AM | 18112
AMEN!
originfan Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 02:27 AM | 18114
campaign donations can be made out to BooMan!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 02:47 AM | 18115
AMEN!!!!!
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 03:12 AM | 18117
I can see it now. BooMan runs for predent and somehow a Sam McCain scandal pops up and ruins the entire campaign....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 03:19 AM | 18118
makes sense to me. well said.

icepick Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 03:25 AM | 18119
I can see it now. BooMan runs for predent and somehow a Sam McCain scandal pops up and ruins the entire campaign....

DON'T MAKE ME BREAK OUT THE REAL SCANDAL PICTURES!!
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 05:05 AM | 18126
Sam has incriminating photos involving Booman, a certain rodent and Richard Gere

DaShape Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 05:11 AM | 18127
Long live horrorbid.com!

Or shall I say

Long be undead horrorbid.com!!!

FilmFiends Friday 9/05/2008 at 05:21 PM | 18310