Forums Off Topic
Something odd....

A funny thing happened today...and nce it's horror related I decided to share it with you guys I recieved a backdated scars magazine...that I do not remember ordering. I remember viting the te before at least I think I did...lol On the bright de it was the june/july Book of the Dead issue...filled with George Ramero and a whole bunch of zombies...safe to say it was a very nice surprise. I LOVE ZOMBIES!!!!

kweandee Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 10:39 PM | 18160
wow now that is a cool kick ass surprise. I know Ray the creator of Scars well and they put out a great mag. Nice score Des. Lately you have been hitting it out of the park with all these cool scores! And you will be getting the best Freddy mask I have ever owned very soon.Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 11:02 PM | 18162
wow now that is a cool kick ass surprise. I know Ray the creator of Scars well and they put out a great mag. Nice score Des. Lately you have been hitting it out of the park with all these cool scores! And you will be getting the best Freddy mask I have ever owned very soon.Justin

I am very excited about that...I can't wait to see how it will look when the costume is complete. Just have to get the hat, some black jeans (guys jeans..lol) and boots. Lisa's excited too....we're gonna scare the hell out of her daughter...

kweandee Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 11:12 PM | 18164
Thats way cool!

I am going to do something milar to this for my roommate.

His birthday was this past friday and I am going to get him a subscription to Playgirl. haha

It's going to be GREAT.

He is going to get a magazine filled with naked dudes for the next 12 months. HAHAHA

I am EVIL.

Evildsm Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 02:52 PM | 18204
Thats way cool!

His birthday was this past friday and I am going to get him a subscription to Playgirl. haha

It's going to be GREAT.

He is going to get a magazine filled with naked dudes for the next 12 months. HAHAHA

I am EVIL.
deathrisingup Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 03:13 PM | 18205
Thats way cool!

It's going to be GREAT.

I am EVIL.LMAO....he's gonna kill you

kweandee Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 05:07 PM | 18211