Forums Horror Movie Talk
EXCLUSIVE: New Vomit Inducing Images From Adam Sotelo's 'Perseveration'

One movie that we've been eagerly anticipating comes to us from the ck and twisted mind of filmmaker Adam Sotelo. Perseveration is Sotelo's first attempt at creating the most offenve, disturbing, grotesque independent film of all time, and judging by the email Sotelo received from the BBFC stating that "Mutilation of someone's being due to a religious view and or belief is a terroristic act. This film isn't suitable for anyone under 21," We'd say he's off to a great start!

Check out the excluve images from the film, and try to keep a trash can close by...Oh yeah, Adam wanted me to pass this message on: Everyone was harmed shooting this film

From left to right; Justin Taylor Special effects artist Adam Sotelo Writer & Director Dean Luis

Director of photography

Ricky Lucien Lorenzo Producer

http://youtu.be/t-8hO1fWuZ8Plot Synops:

First film from Adam Sotelo, Enter his mind as he takes you on a journey to hell and back. His view on religion And the course it takes on the human mind. This film will not only shock you, it will disgust you, And leave you guesng.

Please make sure to vit the

Perseveration Facebook page.
Anonymous Tuesday 11/08/2011 at 03:35 AM | 86666
I can't wait for this! Looks so ck!
joshk1986 Tuesday 11/08/2011 at 11:21 AM | 86674
the fact that this is religiously associated makes me that much more interested in it. i already think people do crazy enough shit in the name of religion, so this could be a truly great commentary. if nothing else just some crazy ass gore fun!
darkdeepwoods16 Monday 11/14/2011 at 11:57 PM | 86998
Looks like a film they should play at Planned Parenthood when 15yr old girls want to schedule abortions.
Jonny Sicko Wednesday 11/16/2011 at 04:04 AM | 87056