Forums Horror Movie Talk
Photo Stills from horror short- underneath: A verse of the macabre

ALL PHOTOS WERE TAKEN DURING PRODUCTION & EDITING BY MICHAEL MOWDER, JR. COPYRIGHT 2012
MOWDEReeL Friday 11/11/2011 at 04:11 PM | 86839
I'm def interested in this, and have a little script writing experience; however, I'd really want to see the story itself, at least an expanve outline. I'd want the dialogue I write to really fit the tone of the story, and I'd like to know who the characters are.

darioargento81@live.com is the email brother, let me know.
Matt_Molgaard Saturday 11/12/2011 at 05:04 PM | 86886
Ya know what? I wouldn't mind tinkering around with some dialogue. Think it'd be fun! I agree with Matt here, some back story would be needed, tone of the story, some character information, a definitive amount of characters you'd want for the scene, posbly their level of education, posbly the state of their mental health lol etc; I'd need to know if the story is going to be campy, serious, schlocky, etc. All this would aid in producing realistic dialogue and scene progreson. Awesome!

I'll send you a Facebook message, or you can e-mail me at jp_palomba@yahoo.com
Jonny Sicko Tuesday 11/15/2011 at 04:10 PM | 87035
Sorry for any set backs this may have had on anyone who may have tried to submit.I have provided the new e-mail above.

Although we haven't yet been able to adapt into the short film any outde submitted dialog, I want to personally thank those of you who have shown interest.
MOWDEReeL Sunday 1/22/2012 at 03:08 PM | 89783
3-4 scene shoots from finishing production...Very happy and equally exhausted...
MOWDEReeL Thursday 3/01/2012 at 02:43 AM | 90955