Forums Horror Movie Talk
Rob Zombie Reveals His 'Goat' - New Images from the Lords of Salem Surface

With filming for the Lords of Salem already 3 weeks deep, Rob Zombie has took to Facebook once again, but this time he decided to show us his goat. We know what your thinking - it's not that kinda goat! Gross!

Zombie writes: "Another picture from THE LORDS OF SALEM. Sometimes one must stop and ask one's self a mple question. Why the goat?"

We're guesng because the horned animal represents the beast for those who practice Satanism. Anybody else care to a stab at it? - If so hit up the comments section.

Zombie does make this promise regarding the image, "All the answers will soon be revealed."

Also including on Zombie's FB page was this really cool artwork which reads, WE ARE THE MIGHTY GOAT

Just like the previous image, Zombie assures us, "Someday this will all be nice and sparkling clear."

The Lords of Salem is currently shooting in Salem, Massachusetts, with a release date set for 2012.

Source: Facebook
Anonymous Saturday 11/12/2011 at 10:19 PM | 86898
Posble logo for Leviathan the Fleeing Serpent? Not sure if that's the correct spelling, but I know a death metal band plays a role in this film.

Perhaps the the coven's first victims?

AbominableDrPhibes78 Sunday 11/13/2011 at 10:27 PM | 86927
The goat is a sacred animal to pagans and satanists alike. The All Father or God is often represented as a horned animal such as a goat or stag. Satan has horns, Pan has horns, Cernunnos has horns. The goat is witchy! Cant wait for this movie!
ny ghoul Monday 11/14/2011 at 05:21 PM | 86978
my question, as i haven't been following this project as closely as i would like, is if this is modern day, or a period piece, like salem witch trial times? knowing zombie it will be modern day, but like i said i don't know. help me out, someone!

darkdeepwoods16 Monday 11/14/2011 at 07:10 PM | 86981
my question, as i haven't been following this project as closely as i would like, is if this is modern day, or a period piece, like salem witch trial times? knowing zombie it will be modern day, but like i said i don't know. help me out, someone!

It's modern day. Look deeper in the forums and threads about it, the plot is ck!

AbominableDrPhibes78 Wednesday 11/16/2011 at 08:49 PM | 87091
Wow, with all of the news about this film, you know it is going to make some serious money.
darkerdays Wednesday 11/16/2011 at 10:08 PM | 87094
Ran into Rob and Sheri Lat Friday in Salem, it was awesome. Movie is going to be amazing.
TheShape1188 Tuesday 11/22/2011 at 09:25 PM | 87363