Forums Horror Movie Talk
Sneak Peek: Concept Art of Bradley Cooper in THE CROW Remake

Like it or not THE CROW is being rebooted and Bradley Cooper will be playing the lead. Now regardless of how you feel and there will never be a Brandon Lee replacement but I like the idea of Cooper playing the part. I thought he was fantastic in Clive Barker's MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN and I have been excited to hear more about what he will look like in THE CROW remake.

Today, via Shock Till You Drop.com, we get some excluve pics of what Cooper well indeed look like courtesy of conceptual art degned by Diego Latorre. The film is being developed by Juan Carlos Fresnadillo (28 Weeks Later) and should be in production early next year. Latorre has degned concept art for much of the DC and Marvel Comic including the likes of BATMAN and THE HULK.

Check out the images below and sound off with your thoughts about the art and the project.

Source:

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/to ... p?id=21874 /

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com
Shakelford, J. Rusty Sunday 11/13/2011 at 05:08 PM | 86916
What the fuck is this bull shit? Lose the "Slash" top hat and consult the original J. O' Barr graphic novel. I noticed the guitar strapped to his back in one of the concepts. In the original story he was just a construction worker. If they don't base it more on the book, including it's trippy visuals and firsthand look at "Eric's" vion of the afterlife, then why bother rebooting it?

Plus, I cringe at the thought of Bradely Cooper taking over the role. I think he's a terrible choice, but I could be wrong. I have been before.

As of right now this sucks something fierce!!!

the_vengeful_machete Sunday 11/13/2011 at 06:53 PM | 86919
What the fuck is this bull shit? Lose the "Slash" top hat and consult the original J. O' Barr graphic novel. I noticed the guitar strapped to his back in one of the concepts. In the original story he was just a construction worker. If they don't base it more on the book, including it's trippy visuals and firsthand look at "Eric's" vion of the afterlife, then why bother rebooting it?

Plus, I cringe at the thought of Bradely Cooper taking over the role. I think he's a terrible choice, but I could be wrong. I have been before.

As of right now this sucks something fierce!!! with you 110%.
Matt_Molgaard Sunday 11/13/2011 at 08:01 PM | 86921
BTW, this isn't happening. Relativity's planned take is dead in the water, as is Cooper's proposed role in the whole shindig. Probably worth noting as this thread would make you believe it's a go.

regardless, the idea of Cooper as the crow is miserable...
Matt_Molgaard Sunday 11/13/2011 at 08:47 PM | 86924
From a woman's point of view I would kill to see Bradley Cooper and sexy and stuff in the role... >_> just saying...
BloodyAdored Friday 11/18/2011 at 07:41 AM | 87160
This is exactly what I was worried about. I love the Crow graphic novels and if they are going to do a reboot they need to stick to the source material or do somtehing original. Bradley Cooper sucks completely. and the concept art looks like some Chris Angel massacre. I hope this film really is dead in the water.
weaponx Saturday 11/19/2011 at 02:40 AM | 87188
This is exactly what I was worried about. I love the Crow graphic novels and if they are going to do a reboot they need to stick to the source material or do somtehing original. Bradley Cooper sucks completely. and the concept art looks like some Chris Angel massacre. I hope this film really is dead in the water. If they casted Chris Angel instead of Bradley Cooper then that would be just awful.....
BloodyAdored Monday 11/21/2011 at 03:11 AM | 87284