Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Films Unknown Cult & Kool Presents DEAD OR ALIVE (Video Review)

From the 'Rabid Dog' Aan Film Maker Takashi Miike comes one of the most over the top films we have ever seen. Like the tagline says:

WARNING: This motion picture contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.

And seriously it does! The first ten minutes is perhaps the most chaotic visceral assault of high energy sex and violence ever put to film.

And although Mr. Fear wasn't happy with how Miike chose to wrap this flick up, I thought it was cool from beginning to end.

Vit: http://www.FilmsUCK.net to find out where to get this movie and to see other episodes of the show!!!
VideoMonkey Monday 11/14/2011 at 07:57 PM | 86983
I haven't watch this movie yet. Is this cool I can't find it on google. Can some one help me on this?
CarolynSimonsen Wednesday 11/16/2011 at 12:02 PM | 87082
Although, I dont like a movie that has horror sex, but I do love to watch a horrible movie and nce this is the combination of the two, I need to find a means of watching it.
lexybam Tuesday 11/22/2011 at 01:35 PM | 87340
"And seriously it does! The first ten minutes is perhaps the most chaotic visceral assault of high energy sex and violence ever put to film."

Worse than Ichi The Killer?! Damn, i don't know if i want to see this one.
AgnesItsMeBilly Tuesday 11/22/2011 at 07:03 PM | 87352