Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Good Bad Flicks Presents : 'Stay Alive' (Video Review)

I did this review a few months back and figured I should post it here as a rebuttal to it being at the top of the worst horror list. This is a great horror film that would have resonated better with fans if the studio didn't completely castrate it. If more folks gave the film a chance I think they would be pleasantly surprised at how good the movie is.

Stay Alive 2006

"Play It To Death."

Stay Alive is an excellent movie that was almost ruined by it's producers. Originally intended to be an R rated film, when it was released in theaters it was cut to PG-13. I take a look at the vastly superior unrated cut and point out the many differences between the two verons.

http://youtu.be/zrcgal2oyNA
Cecil Tuesday 11/15/2011 at 01:42 AM | 87000
This is the most advanced horror film I ever watched. This is very cool story and it's sound technology is awesome. Good movie thank for share it here.
CarolynSimonsen Wednesday 11/16/2011 at 11:52 AM | 87081
I remember seeing this when it first came out and enjoying it. I did feel the whole "blood-countess degning the game" thing was ridiculous, but I got past that and enjoyed the creativity of the whole thing. I need to check out this unrated cut.
ObscureCinema101 Thursday 11/17/2011 at 03:07 AM | 87104
I remember seeing this when it first came out and enjoying it. I did feel the whole "blood-countess degning the game" thing was ridiculous, but I got past that and enjoyed the creativity of the whole thing. I need to check out this unrated cut.

You have to check out the unrated cut it is a completely different experience. The movie flows better, the violence is intact, and the story is complete. It is the superior veron in every way.
Cecil Friday 11/18/2011 at 01:41 AM | 87142
I love this movie!
LaLaLauren1011 Saturday 11/19/2011 at 08:20 PM | 87204