Forums Off Topic
This site rocks!

Just wanted to take the time to tell you guys how much I love this te. I have been a seller on horror bid for awhile and just saw an advertisement for the forum. From what I have read so far it looks like you guys like having a good time. And I see this symbol a lot, haha! Again thanks for making such a cool te, Todd
rollingstone Friday 9/05/2008 at 09:59 PM | 18332
Just wanted to take the time to tell you guys how much I love this te. I have been a seller on horror bid for awhile and just saw an advertisement for the forum. From what I have read so far it looks like you guys like having a good time. And I see this symbol a lot, haha! Again thanks for making such a cool te, Todd

SHHHHHH ....don't tell anybody. That means everyone here is pretty much drunk all the time. Especially that Booman character.....watch out for him.
HorrorSanctum Friday 9/05/2008 at 10:10 PM | 18333

SHHHHHH ....don't tell anybody. That means everyone here is pretty much drunk all the time. Especially that Booman character.....what out for him. LOL....

Not me....

kweandee Friday 9/05/2008 at 10:11 PM | 18334
Hey Todd, Welcome to the board "

Harry Warden Friday 9/05/2008 at 10:12 PM | 18335

SHHHHHH ....don't tell anybody. That means everyone here is pretty much drunk all the time. Especially that Booman character.....watch out for him. drink? we dont drink

i NEVER do that

Johnny Bisco Friday 9/05/2008 at 10:22 PM | 18338
Except for Bisco.....
HorrorSanctum Friday 9/05/2008 at 10:46 PM | 18341
This te rocks

I'll drink to that!

oh and
oldskool Friday 9/05/2008 at 11:50 PM | 18344
Did some one say drinks?
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 9/06/2008 at 03:01 PM | 18385
yeah... beer seems to be a recurring and bonding theme around here.

Here's to ya!
Snoballz Saturday 9/06/2008 at 05:14 PM | 18400