Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Walking Dead: The Perfect Example of High Caliber Attention to Detail

ted some often awe inspiring characterization. The Walking Dead isn’t the soap opera some would have you believe, and it’s not the terrifying display that diehard fans would indicate. What it is, is a quality story that places as much emphas on humanity as monstroty, and I for one appreciate a project that attempts to balance reality with the fantastical.
Matt_Molgaard Saturday 11/19/2011 at 11:45 PM | 87221
That's really my big gripe with the whole show: It's too real. In order to make anything entertaining (in my opinion) you have to add some sort of ridiculousness to the mix in order to intrigue me. The tuations the characters go through are very real, and even the fact that zombies aren't literally everywhere is pretty realistic. If I was into dramas, I would fall in total love with The Walking Dead. However, I am a horror fan, and drama is very low on my interest scale, so I find it to be very dull.

And yes, my soul has just died a little more now. I will now try to regain those bits by watching The Slumber Party Massacre, an all-time clasc.

Good little piece here, by the way. I'm glad I prompted the creation of it :)
ObscureCinema101 Sunday 11/20/2011 at 12:28 AM | 87224
Good stuff all around.
the_vengeful_machete Sunday 11/20/2011 at 02:39 AM | 87235
Another great article!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 11/20/2011 at 04:31 AM | 87248