Forums Horror Movie Talk
FINALLY, The Rock Is Coming To . . . HORROR! "Boots To Monster Asses!"

It is no secret that I am a die-hard "rasslin" fan as much as I love my horror. Yes, the male soap opera has been something I have been pasonate about nce a wee little Bidite even cutting my teeth at WRESTLEMANIA 8 when it was held in the "Hooer Dome" in Indianapolis in 1992. Needless to say I am a fan of Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson, wrestling and actually a fan of most of his films.

So when Deadline reported that WWE/WWF's "THE ROCK" would be debuting in a upcoming horror film titled "The Monster Hunter’s Survival Guide", a live-action film based on the comic-book series by John Paul Russ, I was excited to say the least.

The film is said to be produced by mon Kinberg of Genre Films, there is currently no word as yet on a director or writer.

The series is “a comprehenve guide to hunt monsters, the undead and unnatural beasts, and survive the confrontations.”

Fans of horror and wrestling how do you feel about "THE ROCK" is putting some "boots to asses" on some monsters? Sound off below.

Source:

http://www.deadline.com/2011/11/dwayne- ... um=twitter
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 11/20/2011 at 05:37 PM | 87263
BOOTS TO ASSES!!! Love the idea of the rock in a horror movie. Hell yes!
indygogo Sunday 11/20/2011 at 07:15 PM | 87273
Not only do I like the idea...I'd love to write something for it. The Rock is a pretty damn decent actor imo. Anxious to see what becomes of this.
aceofspades70 Wednesday 11/23/2011 at 03:49 PM | 87383
The Rock is one of my all time favorite wrestlers! I remember when wrestling used to be good back in its attitude era days. I'm excited to see him in a real horror movie, hope its better made than DOOM!
kizzle Sunday 11/27/2011 at 01:16 AM | 87563