Forums Horror Movie Talk
Method Man Is 'The Mortician' And He's Coming To DVD This Valentine's Day

Is that Method Man? Is he really a dead man living in a dying city? Bwahahaha, that's just too funny. I seriously can't type because I'm laughing too hard.

The official plot synops goes like this, "A mortician (Method Man)'s life is changed when a woman's body arrives to his table and stirs up memories of his past. While trying to pull himself together, he finds a young boy hiding in his morgue. The boy tells him that he's only there to say goodbye to his dead mother because he's on the run from his father, who wants him dead. Determined to help him, the mortician takes on the role of personal protector and will stop at nothing to end the cycle of abuse."

The Mortician is set to be released to DVD, Digital Download and On Demand on February 14th, 2012 from Lionsgate. The urban thriller (that's what their calling it) features Grammy Winner Method Man (HBO's "The Wire"), Dash Mihok (Punisher: War Zone), Wendell Pierce (HBO's "Treme") and David Jensen (I Love You Phillip Morris) with Dana Fuchs (Across the Universe) and Edward Furlong (The Green Hornet).

http://youtu.be/XDnjLTJXnYs

The film was an Official Selection at the Berlin International Film Festival. Special Features include a behind-the-scenes video entitled "Autopsy: Dissecting The Mortician."
Anonymous Tuesday 11/22/2011 at 09:23 PM | 87362