Forums Horror Collectibles
Hot Horror Related Dolls of the Season: Monster High

As I was out shopping this most recent Black Friday. For those of you who do not know what Black Friday is, it is pretty much a day where a bunch of stores put stuff up for sale at ridiculously low prices and open up at ungodly hours of the night. Now as I was out in the madness of Black Friday I noticed one doll in particular that caught my eye which young girls, teens, and parents were all getting. These dolls are called Monster High which is a series of dolls based off of clasc movie monsters like Dracula, Wolf Man, and even Frankenstein! I don't know about you but it seems to be that horror is making a definite comeback or at least our horror clasc movie monsters.

I don't know about you, but I totally want these dolls under my Christmas tree this year!
BloodyAdored Tuesday 11/29/2011 at 03:11 PM | 87625
I have to admit, I have complained on more than one occaon that I wish these had been released when I was a kid! They also market smaller plush verons of the dolls for younger kids that I've been buying for my niece!
dew Tuesday 11/29/2011 at 07:26 PM | 87634
Apparently the Abbey Dominal is one of the rarest ones to find, my dad has been hunting them down. (he's an avid eBayer lol)
Ryze Tuesday 11/29/2011 at 07:44 PM | 87636
My daughter turned 8 this year and has abandoned her beloved "Littlest Pet Shops" for the much "cooler" Monster High dolls. I went out and bought her Draculaura, Frankie Stein, and Clawdeen, plus she's getting the Nintendo DS game. LOL! Now, instead of playing Pet Shops with her, I'll have to play Monster High dolls. A dad's life is never dull. LOL!!!
the_vengeful_machete Wednesday 11/30/2011 at 12:09 AM | 87655
My daughter turned 8 this year and has abandoned her beloved "Littlest Pet Shops" for the much "cooler" Monster High dolls. I went out and bought her Draculaura, Frankie Stein, and Clawdeen, plus she's getting the Nintendo DS game. LOL! Now, instead of playing Pet Shops with her, I'll have to play Monster High dolls. A dad's life is never dull. LOL!!!>:} yes! raise the young to love horror!
BloodyAdored Wednesday 11/30/2011 at 12:28 AM | 87659