Forums Horror Movie Talk
A 'Ginormous Creature' Makes It's Way On The Set Of Resident Evil: Retribution

We've got some more going on's to report from out of Camp Evil today via Milla Jovovich and her Twitter account, and according to Jovovich the sequence that's currently being filmed is gonna KILL!!

Check out what Jovovich had to say earlier this morning:

"Gevening to all those where it's evening! There's a HUGE wire stunt 2day here at camp evil as guess what?! Im not allowed 2 do it! Aargh! It's a 50 ft. Fly on a wire rig w a flip AND gunfire (sob) to kill a gynormous creature, but the set is too tight and my incredible stunt double -Jo Anne Leach- has to land in2 crash pads 2 make it and the insurance company and my husband said Absolutely NOT. I'm bummed but there u go. Safety first.the sequence is gonna KILL tho n no matter what Jo is my girl and she's THE BEST, so trust me when u c it in the film it will b overwhelmingly awe inspiring! That's my news of the morning."

Did she say Ginormous creature? Can she posbly be referring to a giant Licker? Too bad she didn't provide us an image.

Redent Evil: Retribution is currently being filmed with Paul W.S. Anderson once again returning as writer/director. Look for a September 14, 2012 release.

Source: Twitter
Anonymous Wednesday 12/07/2011 at 04:57 PM | 88037
el gigante maybe?
the_vengeful_machete Saturday 12/10/2011 at 01:03 AM | 88123