Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Latest Still From The Lords Of Salem May Give You The Munchies

One film that we've been very eager to see here at the 'Bid is Rob Zombie's the Lords of Salem, and with filming now completed a new still has arrived on the scene today just in time to give us that little fix that we've been dying for.

Check out the full explanation from Zombie.

"Maria Conchita Alonso doing a little Cheech and Chong number in a bathtub from the film."

t from the Lords". She assumes it's a rock band on a mison to spread their word. As Heidi and Whitey play the Lords' record, it starts to play backwards, and Heidi experiences a flashback to a past trauma.

Later Whitey plays the Lords' record, dubbing them the Lords of Salem, and to his surprise, the record plays normally and is a masve hit with listeners.

The arrival of another wooden box from the Lords presents the Big H Team with free tickets, posters and records to host a gig in Salem. Soon Heidi and her cohorts find that the gig is far from the rock spectacle they're expecting: The original Lords of Salem are returning, and they're out for BLOOD.

Source: FaceBook
Anonymous Monday 12/12/2011 at 01:50 AM | 88185
Initial reaction to hearing about this film--super pumped.

Reaction as the cast was revealed--super pumped.

Reaction as the plot was revealed--VERY SKEPTICAL. It's not going to be what I expected at all.

Current Standing--MORE THAN SUPER PUMPED. I get the feeling that this film will have a magnificent atmosphere. Rob's movies always do.

Thanks for all your posts!
nolifefan Monday 12/12/2011 at 02:01 AM | 88187
Initial reaction to hearing about this film--super pumped.

Reaction as the cast was revealed--super pumped.

Reaction as the plot was revealed--VERY SKEPTICAL. It's not going to be what I expected at all.

Current Standing--MORE THAN SUPER PUMPED. I get the feeling that this film will have a magnificent atmosphere. Rob's movies always do.

Thanks for all your posts

Let's just hope it's not another hick fest with practically everyone playing the same character (RZ Himself) in the film.

Don't get me wrong, I actually love TDR and I liked the Halloween remake even with its flaws but it would be cool to see him take some chances by omitting his wife from a film and coming up with some characters that are totally different from his past films. The plot for this film does not sound that great but maybe it's meant to be a horror film in the vein of Dust till Dawn or something.
Sephit Monday 12/12/2011 at 09:15 AM | 88197
GREAT!
darkerdays Thursday 12/15/2011 at 01:11 AM | 88274

Let's just hope it's not another hick fest with practically everyone playing the same character (RZ Himself) in the film.

Don't get me wrong, I actually love TDR and I liked the Halloween remake even with its flaws but it would be cool to see him take some chances by omitting his wife from a film and coming up with some characters that are totally different from his past films. The plot for this film does not sound that great but maybe it's meant to be a horror film in the vein of Dust till Dawn or something.

I couldn't agree more. He's got the hick thing down. And I KNOW he has it in him to change things up. And, yeah, I dig Sheri Moon. But sometimes......

Bacally, he could shake things up more. But even if he doesn't, I bet I'll still enjoy it.
nolifefan Thursday 12/22/2011 at 11:37 PM | 88569

I couldn't agree more. He's got the hick thing down. And I KNOW he has it in him to change things up. And, yeah, I dig Sheri Moon. But sometimes......

Bacally, he could shake things up more. But even if he doesn't, I bet I'll still enjoy it.

Well judging from the prosthetics for this film, it should be pretty interesting at least in that aspect. As for Sherri, she's pretty hot and her acting was better in Halloween but her as a DJ in this film, just makes it seem like RZ reads what his fans dont want and does just that. Fans have complained about her involvement in every one of his films but he just doesn't give a fuck I guess.
Sephit Friday 12/23/2011 at 01:13 AM | 88574
Im pumped, and the plot seems a little inspired by the great cult 80's flick BLACK ROSES.
ny ghoul Friday 12/23/2011 at 10:12 PM | 88603