if i owe you movies (des) rest assured i will have them out soon

i just had to switch shit over because well im broke lol

take care!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 8/30/2008 at 02:26 AM | 17806
LOL i was starting to wonder....

It's all good...no worries

;)
kweandee Saturday 8/30/2008 at 03:30 AM | 17812
oh my god... how long you going to be gone bro? Gonna miss ya if we are looking over a month...You're my favorite Turd! lol --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 8/30/2008 at 04:09 AM | 17814
yeah no joke. Bisco how long is awhile! Life ain't the same without ya Johnny!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 8/30/2008 at 05:19 AM | 17815
well after my cable gets shut off (i told them to kill it monday) it may be up to 10 days or more before i get my new set up hooked up
Johnny Bisco Saturday 8/30/2008 at 07:03 AM | 17821
tonights my last night for a while probably 10 days or so (this is gonna suck my ass)

so if anyone needs to get ahold of me ill shoot you my phone number in a PM but i think i got one hour left before its cut off
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 01:59 AM | 17965
10 days...we'll go through Bisco withdrawal I won't drink a ngle beer until you get back bro!
lblambert Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:05 AM | 17966
dont worry lee i drank enough for both of us yesterday to last 10 days

started at noon saturday and didnt stop till 8 am sunday

and yes im hungover as all hell
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:09 AM | 17967
10 days...we'll go through Bisco withdrawal I won't drink a ngle beer until you get back bro!I'll pick up Lee's slack.

Get that net up soon.

If you have withdrawals, there's always the public library or the neighbor's open wireless.
Snoballz Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:11 AM | 17969
im not desparate enough to wait in line 2 hours at the library
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:15 AM | 17971
man that stinks. hang in there though I am sure nothing will happen when your gone.
pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:16 AM | 17972
oh im sure ill miss something cool or a give away or something like that hahahaha
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:18 AM | 17973
alright you guys im gning out hopefully ill be back soon! or at least be able to use a computer at work
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 02:49 AM | 17988
Gonna miss you Johnny! I on the other hand will drink in your absence because I know its what you would like me to do so I will buy more beer and enjoy them awaiting your return...lol
quietonthesetstudios Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:04 AM | 17993
wow im not cut off yet! looks like i have a one day reprieve i just might be here for monday night mayhem
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 12:15 PM | 18022
well i got a 10 day reprieve on my internet even though my cable went bye bye today (i got a satellite guy here right now as i type this im getting the chiller channel YES!!!!!!)

but i found a way to keep my net going until my new stuff comes in so im not going anywhere
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:15 PM | 18036
LOL good shit...and yes the chiller channel is awesome.

kweandee Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:25 PM | 18037
Welcome back!

We missed ya!

I want to get satellite for channels like Chiller, but I just can't give up my cable internet.
Snoballz Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:30 PM | 18038
Welcome back!

We missed ya!

I want to get satellite for channels like Chiller, but I just can't give up my cable internet. oh i hear ya man

but im going to the fastest dsl available which is 6 megs down which isnt too much slower than my 7 meg down cable so its a wash as far as im concerned
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:41 PM | 18039
Nice to know you arnt leaving Bisco! Kool to have ya here! --Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 9/01/2008 at 06:37 PM | 18047
but i found a way to keep my net going until my new stuff comes in so im not going anywhereThat means I can still drink The sentiment was there though...you gotta give me credit for that.

lblambert Monday 9/01/2008 at 09:51 PM | 18055
Chiller is pretty cool. I got to watch it for a week on my last vacation.

Hope the dish comes with a nice pair of snow boots and a broom come winter!

Good ol' Mich!!
CartyParty Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 01:48 AM | 18110
As many of you know, our good friend Johnny Bisco is going through a rough time right now and is in desperate need of some cash quickly. As has been said many times, we are a family here and part of that means stepping up when one of our number is in need.

What several of us are doing is setting up auctions on here on HB with 100% of the proceeds going to help John through this rough patch.Here is the mask I'm donating to the cause:

http://www.horrorbid.com/auction_details.php?auction_id=106355

If anyone else wants in on this please use this thread to post the links to your auctions.

Thanks in advance to all who choose to pitch in.

Lee
lblambert Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 12:55 AM | 18178

href="http://www.horrorbid.com/auction_details.php?auction_id=106564">http://www.horrorbid.com/auction_detail ... _id=106564

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 12:56 AM | 18179
you have got to be shitting me

ill get by you REALLY dont have to do that.....................
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 01:38 AM | 18190
Hey Johnny we take care of each other. I think it is a great idea! Lee and Tommy you guys rock and I hope we can usher in some bids.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 01:39 AM | 18192
Here is an Auction of 2 Psychopath and Psychopath Clean Keychains I am auctioning off for Johnny Bisco!!! Whatever money I get from these will be sent Directly to Bisco's Paypal account!!! Thanks to all those who have contributed and have showed there support in any ways!!! Much Apreciated! --Ryan

href="http://www.horrorbid.com/auction_details.php?name=PropShops-Psychopath-and-Clean-Psychopath-Keychains&auction_id=106566">http://www.horrorbid.com/auction_detail ... _id=106566
Harry Warden Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 02:07 AM | 18194
I am gonna put up a stand or two! Check out our store on hbid.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 02:38 AM | 18197
well its official

i need to be out of here asap and she will not work it out at all

thanks for all you are doing

i just hope i can repay you some day
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 03:05 AM | 18198
You repay us everyday just being our friend! Isn't this what friends do? Help each other out in hard times? Bedes... I've only been a member for a few months and You are all my Family away from home and in the Horror Catagory period! If one of us was down in the rut you would be there for us so we do the same in return! No need to every repay us bro! I geuss what I am trying to say is, you don't have to pay us to do what a true friend would do!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 03:15 AM | 18199
You repay us everyday just being our friend! Isn't this what friends do? Help each other out in hard times? Bedes... I've only been a member for a few months and You are all my Family away from home and in the Horror Catagory period! If one of us was down in the rut you would be there for us so we do the same in return! No need to every repay us bro! I geuss what I am trying to say is, you don't have to pay us to do what a true friend would do!

--RyanAbsolutely...We all love ya Bisco....lol

kweandee Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 11:09 AM | 18202
i got home from work today and she was already separating my stuff
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 10:25 PM | 18228
Horry Morry!

I am sorry to hear about your tough times.

Life has a way of making you hit some speed bumps.

Maybe this whole tuation is a blesng in disguise.

Everything happens for a reason.

I hope things start looking better for you soon.
Evildsm Thursday 9/04/2008 at 03:09 PM | 18264
i needed this night out at the bar more than youll ever knowyou are my brother
Johnny Bisco Friday 9/05/2008 at 03:46 AM | 18292
Not a problem, it was a good time. Next time we can go out when I don't have things to do in the morning.

Its good to get out when your going through the shit you are. Plus going out with me just upps your chance of getting hot women over to the table.... 8-)
CartyParty Friday 9/05/2008 at 12:34 PM | 18301
well there were the lesbians grinding on each other and the other chick whose pants kept riding down and showing of her panties
Johnny Bisco Friday 9/05/2008 at 07:15 PM | 18321
so i get woken up by the ex's step dad wailing on the door like a jack booted thug telling me that i have to have all my stuff out of here by tomorrow and that hes changing the locks on monday.

so ya i thought this was supposed to be an easy break. cuz ill tell you right now me being out of here isnt going to happen overnight, not even in 2 weeks, im not sure why they have such a hard time understanding this

the pain continues..............................
Johnny Bisco Saturday 9/06/2008 at 12:42 PM | 18378
Damn hun that sucks... What are they in such a rush for?

kweandee Saturday 9/06/2008 at 02:08 PM | 18379
i dont know i love how they think i can just pack up and go just like that

i guess all the time and money i gave to her and her kids means nothing
Johnny Bisco Saturday 9/06/2008 at 02:25 PM | 18381
well my dad is coming through for me, he said he will come and move my stuff to his basement and store it for me until i can get a place and he has stuff i can have when i do find a place so i guess thats good.....................
Johnny Bisco Saturday 9/06/2008 at 03:23 PM | 18386
And just think, if you were a celebrity, you'd be on the front page of a magazine.

"Horror buff breakup!"

Petronix Saturday 9/06/2008 at 03:50 PM | 18387
Hey Johnny I'm glad your father is coming through for you man and helping out. It sucks to hear that the ex is being difficult about the moving tuation. I know what its like to be woken up like for one reason or another and it isn't a good feeling at all. I think people can be pretty rude sometimes.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 9/06/2008 at 03:51 PM | 18388
Bisco bro.....my last marriage was to my highschool sweetheart. We had 2 kids together. Thought everything was going fine. One day I came home and all of the furniture was gone. My stuff was piled on the floor. She emptied the bank account and disappeared. I lived in my car for 4 months. When I found her she said she just didn't want to be married anymore...6 years married...15 years together...shot in the ass.

That was 18 years ago...she contacted me last week to tell me she still loves me...AHHHHHG!!!! I found out that every woman loses her freaking mind around 30...and it may take a couple years to get back on track.

You will be fine brother. Keep your chin up. Put the beer can down and move on.
HorrorSanctum Saturday 9/06/2008 at 04:16 PM | 18391
I know am new here but just went through a nasty breakup myself. The best thing to remember is time heals all wounds and you will get through this. It sounds like you have plenty of support here as well which is a great thing.

~James
dougefresh Saturday 9/06/2008 at 04:18 PM | 18392
Thats great your dad's gonna do that for you....I would have said if they're giving you that much grief you woulda been better off putting your stuff in storage just to get the hell out of there already. sometimes arguing the point just isn't worth it.

kweandee Saturday 9/06/2008 at 04:20 PM | 18393
I found out that every woman loses her freaking mind around 30...and it may take a couple years to get back on track.Great....something to look forward too....thanks...lol

kweandee Saturday 9/06/2008 at 04:23 PM | 18395
Harsh reality.....even my present wife did the same thing....two years of hell before her mind turned around again.

HorrorSanctum Saturday 9/06/2008 at 04:31 PM | 18396
The reality is Bisco.....get out of there....there is nothing you can do to make the tuation better by hanging around. It will only make things worse. It will get a lot better for you if you get out and move on. It will take time. The betrayal in your heart may or may not go away. Mine never has. I came to a point after fighting with her for 10 of the last 18 years that I feel nothing for her. I don't talk to her unless it involves my daughter.

I had 2 kids with her and there was no way to just move on. You are a different story. She may come around ...she may not. Being there will not solve anything. Being drunk won't either.

It will get better.....
HorrorSanctum Saturday 9/06/2008 at 04:54 PM | 18398
I think Sam hit the nail on the head on this one. When me and my fiance split for about a year I drove out to Arizona and lived out there for a year working on custom cars. I took clothes and my tool chests. I knew I could afford to eat by working with my hands and it was a very tough time in my life where I didn't have anything and was starving on a daily bas.... I think I lost about 25-30 pounds in a month or two. It was better to think about how I was gonna eat that day then to let my heart kill me thinking about her.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 9/06/2008 at 05:03 PM | 18399
I'm going to have to go with the majority vote on this one.

Just leave, hanging around will only make matters worse.Not the eaest thing to do, but the best.
Snoballz Saturday 9/06/2008 at 05:27 PM | 18401
Looking at this from a strictly emotional point of view Sam's completely right. The sooner you're out and moving forward the eaer it'll be for you.

However there is another de to this...check your PM.
lblambert Saturday 9/06/2008 at 05:41 PM | 18404
Sam puts things streight up, but is completely right about this bud... I don't think drinking all the time is going to make it any eaer and I think by getting out of there, you can wipe some of those memories that make you miss her, away from your mind. I have never been through this kind of thing before, but looks like alot of us have and they are all saying the same thing bud. They know what they are talking about! I'm really happy that your dad is going to help you out! Bisco, it hurts me to see you hurt bro! You've been a really awesome friend to me as well as everyone else and of all the nice things you've done for us and others, you deserve to be happy and one day I know you will find that perfect girl bro!

Thanks for updating us man! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 9/06/2008 at 06:02 PM | 18408
thanks forall the words guys

i need to hear them

another good friend of mine is going to help me and my dad move stuff tomorrow

i told the ex that there really is no way in hell ill be able to get EVERYTHING just most of it

and in a few weeks after i get a permanant place to stay im coming back for my dog and what ever else i have left

also told her it might be a wise i dea to tell her step dad to stay the fuck away from me tomorrow as well..........................

i got all my masks and movies packed which was a feat in itself

opened a new bank account, shut off her cell phone and trying to get my car fixed at the same time which wont be completely fixed until monday but thats another story..............

oh ya i also opened a new pay pal account so dont anyone use daisychain20 anymore or youll be giving her money its now johnnybisco1@hotmail.com

oh and on another note even my ex wife said she is being a bitch about all this..........
Johnny Bisco Saturday 9/06/2008 at 06:11 PM | 18410
John hang in there bro! I know this must be a horrible time in your life right now but you will get through this. We are all with you 110%!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 9/06/2008 at 08:01 PM | 18414
well because of my tuation i dont know when ill be online again or when my computer will be up and going again after tonight

so because of that im suspending all my auctions untill further notice
Johnny Bisco Saturday 9/06/2008 at 09:50 PM | 18426
but after tonight in a couple hours i dont know when ill be online again

i suspended all my auctions even though i need the money but i dont want anyone to buy something i cant deliver

my pay pal is changed so dont use daisychain20 anymore

its now johnnybisco1@hotmail.com

im getting most of my stuff out tomorrow but i have no clue when ill have my computer or internet again

if i cant get set up with something soon ill try to drop in whenever i can

if anyone wants to get ahold of me

PM me and ill give you my number but in the next 2 hours im gning off for however long it takes

im going to miss you guys........................
Johnny Bisco Sunday 9/07/2008 at 01:39 AM | 18438
but after tonight in a couple hours i dont know when ill be online again

i suspended all my auctions even though i need the money but i dont want anyone to buy something i cant deliver

my pay pal is changed so dont use daisychain20 anymore

its now johnnybisco1@hotmail.com

im getting most of my stuff out tomorrow but i have no clue when ill have my computer or internet again

if i cant get set up with something soon ill try to drop in whenever i can

if anyone wants to get ahold of me

PM me and ill give you my number but in the next 2 hours im gning off for however long it takes

im going to miss you guys........................

Bisco brother...we'll all be here when you get back....unless I kill Justin...then we may be gone....BUT HEY!...Keep your chin up man.
HorrorSanctum Sunday 9/07/2008 at 02:00 AM | 18439
No worries...we'll be here when you get back

Stay potive things will start to get better soon...
kweandee Sunday 9/07/2008 at 02:13 AM | 18440
...unless I kill Justin...

50 bucks says you don't have the grapes to do it McCain!!

John, like the others have said the forum won't be the same without you but we will all still be here when you get back. Just take care of yourself and do what you need to do.

If you need anything, any of us are only a phone call away. nce you don't have int'l calling feel free to call me collect. (now if anyone wants to be a smartass and say "Hi collect" be forewarned I am extremely grumpy and will ban you)
lblambert Sunday 9/07/2008 at 02:41 AM | 18444
...unless I kill Justin...

50 bucks says you don't have the grapes to do it McCain!!

John, like the others have said the forum won't be the same without you but we will all still be here when you get back. Just take care of yourself and do what you need to do.

If you need anything, any of us are only a phone call away. nce you don't have int'l calling feel free to call me collect. (now if anyone wants to be a smartass and say "Hi collect" be forewarned I am extremely grumpy and will ban you) sendmeyour number again before i disconnect my computer
Johnny Bisco Sunday 9/07/2008 at 02:58 AM | 18446
im logging off

i hope to talk to you guys soon
Johnny Bisco Sunday 9/07/2008 at 03:17 AM | 18447
Its as if a thousand voices cried out at once and then lence.............

This ones for you brother!
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 9/07/2008 at 03:44 AM | 18448
changing my avatar in support of brother Bisco feel free to join the cause http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/lblambert/Heads/no-ma-am2.
lblambert Sunday 9/07/2008 at 05:28 AM | 18461
I'm with ya Lee! --Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 9/07/2008 at 03:24 PM | 18466
Tis a sad day. Bisco hang in there and we are all waiting upon your return.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 9/07/2008 at 05:55 PM | 18476
an update

i am at my dads house i have almost all of my stuff moved out ans my dad is letting me use his comp from time to time

oh ya and im loaded (makes the pain go away)

thanks for the support i

love you all
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/08/2008 at 02:11 AM | 18516
Well you may be gone, but not all the time so thats great news to us bro! Glad he's letting you use his computer on an off! Send him a thank you from HB!

On another note, Bisco, I am going to be playing the Lotto this week and if I hit the Powerball, I'm going to get us a Big Ass Cabin in New Jersey on the Friday The 13th Camp grounds by the lake!!! We can get drunk together and start a Horror Shop!!!

However the Odds are GREATLY against us, but I swear to god if I hit it, we are set bro!!! --Ryan"Don't Worry, I may not win enough to set everyone free, but I will send a nice check out to those who look at me as a Horror God

Just kidding, but everyone who I talk to frequently will get at least 5,000.00 to blow on Horror Props!!!"
Harry Warden Monday 9/08/2008 at 02:26 AM | 18517
Until you return full time we'll continue to fly the No Ma'am banner in support of you brother John!
lblambert Monday 9/08/2008 at 02:48 AM | 18519
thanks guys ive still been crying like a little bitch though

Johnny Bisco Monday 9/08/2008 at 02:50 AM | 18520
You're only human man... It's better to cry and feel better afterwords than to hold it all inde and feel even more shitty... I've cried many times in my day, and if you are a guy who never crys than your arnt much of a human bein... Everyone does it bro... You're not a little bitch... You're normal! Don't worry about a thing man, cuz I'm going to win the lottery and we are going to have a hell of a time!!! Hell invite Lee, BooMan, Fenner, Des, and Everyone else over to the Cabin for a weekend gettaway!!! LOL...

Someday man, who knows??? I'm no fortune teller! --Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 9/08/2008 at 02:55 AM | 18521
Just finding out about alot of this late Bisco but sorry to hear about all the junk and I hope that everything smoothes out soon buddy.
deathrisingup Monday 9/08/2008 at 01:41 PM | 18538
Hey Bisco, I was out of town for work all last week so I missed what was happened.

Hope you're doing ok bud and hang in there!
DaShape Monday 9/08/2008 at 02:53 PM | 18542
hey guys just dropping in to say hi and i mess you all!!!!
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 01:10 AM | 18618
We miss you to bro! I'll be in the chat if you wanta drop by for a little! --Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 01:19 AM | 18619
Good to hear from you John. The forum isn't the same without you.
lblambert Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 02:15 AM | 18623
yeah no joke Bisco! It isn't the same without ya.

We just added Chaos_Thorn to the league of No Ma'amers out there....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 04:20 AM | 18636
Bisco thought I would change your avatar as well! Hope it cheers ya up a bit!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 04:39 AM | 18637
Well finally got it up 90 years later...late as usual...lol (really a couple a days ago) had photo rezing issues amoung the many other never ending issues.
href="http://www.horrorbid.com/auction_details.php?auction_id=106781">http://www.horrorbid.com/auction_detail ... _id=106781

kweandee Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 12:14 PM | 18647
Bisco thought I would change your avatar as well! Hope it cheers ya up a bit! thanks man ive been meaning to change the avatr to ger her image out of here
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 09:18 PM | 18664
well great news and bads news

great news i really sat down and thought about the whole tuation and i came to realize that i will be happier without her in my life for a large variety of reasons of which i wont get into. so on an emotional level i feel great and could give two shits about her, plus its nice not getting bitched at about dumb stuff anymoreon the bad news de................. i found out that i am on the hook for her damn cell phone until march which is an extra 55 bucks a month i dont want to spend but if i kill the line it will cost me 500 dollars so im just screwed there (she just HAD to have that phone

) and on top of that and i got this laid on me thursday nce the fiscal year has just started the government contract releases are coming out BUT we wont see material until mid october at the earliest so they cut my hours down to 36 hours a weekso its going to take me longer to get out of this mess than i anticipated because i still have 2 more car payments to make in 2 weeks to get that caught up and i need tires badly. i sacrificed a lot for her and all i got was financially screwed thanks hun you really know how to treat a man! good riddance!

Johnny Bisco Saturday 9/20/2008 at 09:50 PM | 19194
Don't worry you'll be back a track before you know it... ;)
kweandee Sunday 9/21/2008 at 01:23 AM | 19207
im getting extremely low on cash

im almost afraid its time to auction off my masks

should i or shouldnt i?
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/22/2008 at 12:08 AM | 19260
I think everyone has asked themselves that question before.

Unfortunately, when times are hard the first things you end up letting go of are usually the most valuable.

If they're items that are ealy replaced or you can see yourself living without, go ahead and put them up for sale.

You can always pick them up again when you get back on your feet.

It's a personal decion, and I hope you make the decion you are happy with.
Snoballz Monday 9/22/2008 at 12:14 AM | 19261
I don't think you should just yet...sending you a PM...
kweandee Monday 9/22/2008 at 12:16 AM | 19262
speaking from personal experience, in my eyes, they are just stuff.

I used to have a masve Friday the 13th collection.

Then one day, they pulled my wife's financial aid from her.

There was no thinking or rationalizing. I posted it all up on messageboards and sold everything. If i were to go back and do it all again...i would.

It was either sell them...or her drop out of college.

Take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 9/22/2008 at 01:30 AM | 19263
speaking from personal experience, in my eyes, they are just stuff.

I used to have a masve Friday the 13th collection.

Then one day, they pulled my wife's financial aid from her.

There was no thinking or rationalizing. I posted it all up on messageboards and sold everything. If i were to go back and do it all again...i would.

It was either sell them...or her drop out of college.

Take care, Tommy

I personally agree, they are just stuff. You can always get them back.
customcritters Monday 9/22/2008 at 01:43 AM | 19264
Just keep that tramer

I guess everything else can be replaced but Hell I would sell my honda before I sold some of my favorite masks I couldn't get again.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 9/22/2008 at 03:35 AM | 19272
Sorry Bisco.

I've definitely been there and can empathize with your tuation.

Better days will come, not fast enough by any means, but they will.

The universe seems to have a way of self-correcting for the douche-baggery of others.

Hang in there bud.
deathrisingup Monday 9/22/2008 at 12:30 PM | 19296