Forums Horror Movie Talk
We Have Not One, But Two New One-Sheet Posters For Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Check it out Bidites, Fox has just revealed two equally awesome posters for their horror genre mash-up Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter which is based on the novel of the same name, and we've got every colorful pixel here for your viewing pleasure!

Vionary filmmakers Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov (director of Wanted) bring a fresh and visceral voice to the blood-thirsty lore of the vampire, imagining Lincoln as history's greatest hunter of the undead. I don't know about you but this is one film that sounds like it's going to be completely badass!

'Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' is tentatively scheduled to hit theaters on June 22nd, 2012 and stars Benjamin Walker as Honest Abe, Anthony Mackie, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Dominic Cooper, Rufus Sewell, Alan Tudyk, Jimmi mpson, and Jaqueline Fleming.

Plot Synops:

The secret life of our greatest predent, Abraham Lincoln, is about to be revealed for the first time. As a young boy, Honest Abe witnesses the shocking death of his mother, which led him on a path to an ongoing war - and ultimately to the predency - all of which are he chronicled in a hidden diary. The journal reveals the incredible tale of a secret warrior who never stopped fighting for the country that he led and the people that he loved.

Source: IGN
Anonymous Thursday 12/15/2011 at 11:20 PM | 88301
Haha I find alotta humor in the mple fact of a predent killing vampires,so I'm kinda excited to see how this one turns out.
zombie10 Thursday 12/15/2011 at 11:37 PM | 88303
HELL YEAH! badass!
jasondaman8 Friday 12/16/2011 at 12:58 AM | 88316
Mary Elizabeth Winstead AND Dominic Cooper in the same movie??

HELL YEAH!!!

Ryze Friday 12/16/2011 at 07:04 AM | 88332