Forums Horror Movie Talk
Working on my warlock (finished pics now up)

Well I pulled the hair off and wanted to redo it and finally got around to getting started. I almost finished it but ran out of camel hair so I had to order another pound for good measure. This is typical for me with weekend projects, I always run out of something that you cant go and pick up locally...lol. All I have left is the hair line. I'm gonna apply the hair like the hero on the hair line by laying it down. The paint job isn't close enough to the sculpted hair line so I wont be able to get all the curves unless I was to match up the paint and add it in.

Here are a few pics of it now.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 9/07/2008 at 02:19 PM | 18464
That looks Hott man! It honestly carries the H1 look to it big time now! Idunno if that was your aim for this project, but it does! I like it! good job man! --Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 9/07/2008 at 03:13 PM | 18465
I should have snapped a pic of the rear of the mask. I have been matting it down as I have been going as to save time when I'm done applying the hairline. The back is all stringy looking like how they come from cgp but I added less hair on the des of the mask and added more in the front to give it that pomp look like in h1. I think once I finish the hairline it will look killer! Thanks for the comment. It good to see my warlock with hair again. I almost sold it off because I didn't want to order some camel hair...lol
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 9/07/2008 at 03:38 PM | 18467
That looks a lot better then it did before.

I see you finally got your internet up and running too!
Evildsm Sunday 9/07/2008 at 05:35 PM | 18469
Got it all finished up.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 12:54 PM | 19023
Im going to miss the David Hasselhoff hair that it had before..

I looks a million times better now.

Good job man!
Evildsm Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 02:34 PM | 19024
Scott that looks awesome man. You just keep amazing me with these hair jobs. Love the glue lines too!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 9/19/2008 at 04:11 PM | 19133
Got it all finished up.

Looks awesome Scott...

kweandee Saturday 9/20/2008 at 04:04 PM | 19174
Thanks Des and Justin. When I get my Mane Stalker back from Sam who is painting it at the moment I will have another one for you guys to check out. I know exactly how I want that hair to be.

I really like the slicked back look. In H2 you see the mask go from matted to all stringy towards the end. Its almost as if the hair on the mask was just constantly getting handled and allowed it to loosen up again after tting for so long.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 9/20/2008 at 04:27 PM | 19175
pretty soon you're going to be the "go to" guy for rehairing projects.

That mask is amazing!

Your choice of color and styling looks great!

I love the paint as well.

Normally I'm not a fan of heavy weathering, but it fits that mask perfectly.

Is that an original CGP paintjob?
Snoballz Saturday 9/20/2008 at 04:57 PM | 19178

That mask is amazing!

Is that an original CGP paintjob?

I have to agree. I may be talking to ole Scott about a re-hair of my own. I would also venture to say Mr. Ballzthat the paint job has had some additional weathering done by Scott. Not a lot of weathering as Terry is usually good about "dirtying" a mask up for you but I bet Scott couldn't rest adding his own touches here and there.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 9/20/2008 at 05:01 PM | 19179
that is one of the best halloween part 2 masks I have ever seen. are these up for sale on here?
joelsparks Saturday 9/20/2008 at 05:03 PM | 19180
that is one of the best halloween part 2 masks I have ever seen. are these up for sale on here?

although your not going to find this exact look nce Scott has added his own flare to it. There is a te where you can order the Warlock mask. They are advertisers here on the te, be sure to tell them HorrorBid sent ya.

http://www.cemeterygateproductions.com/masks.shtml
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 9/20/2008 at 05:20 PM | 19181

although your not going to find this exact look nce Scott has added his own flare to it. There is a te where you can order the Warlock mask. They are advertisers here on the te, be sure to tell them HorrorBid sent ya.

http://www.cemeterygateproductions.com/masks.shtml

thanks!

joelsparks Saturday 9/20/2008 at 05:26 PM | 19182

That mask is amazing!

Is that an original CGP paintjob? I went with camel top hair and yes the paint job is original cgp but I weathered it to the coke can pic. I also added glue lines over the sculpted ones and you would have to really hold it to see that but they are there. I just applied it very thin to just coat the ones Terry had on there.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 9/20/2008 at 06:33 PM | 19184
I love it bro....WooHoo
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 9/25/2008 at 01:39 AM | 19476
I love it bro....WooHoo Thanks Matt! WooHoo.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 9/26/2008 at 11:51 AM | 19544