Forums Horror Collectibles
NECA Reveals Their Left 4 Dead 'Boomer' & 'Smoker Zombie' Figures!!

Having played the Left 4 Dead series for countless hours, I can say without a doubt that it's one game that definitely kicks some serious ass! And now just in is a brand new image from NECA's Left 4 Dead line which was released moments ago. The image features their Boomer figure which is posbly one of the ckest looking figures that they have manufactured to date. Unfortunately this bulky piece of plastic won't be out till Spring 2012, which is a big bummer, but I'm pretty sure that you can expect lots of articulation once it's completed.

As you can see from the image below, this piece is a must have for fans of the series.

The Boomer is a bloated infected that can spit vion-impairing bile on the Survivors, attracting hordes of infected, and explodes on death, spewing more bile in the immediate area. They emit burping and vomiting like sounds when close by. A 5-note low piano cue plays to warn of the Boomer.

As a bonus we also have an early look at a "work in progress" image of the upcoming Smoker Zombie figure from the line which looks completely baddass. What do you guys think...must haves or no thanks I'll pass?

Source: TNI News
Anonymous Saturday 12/17/2011 at 03:02 AM | 88364
As much as I do enjoy the Infected, I really do hope they up the anty and actually have Francis, Bill Louis and Zoey... haha
REPO-n1kt Saturday 12/17/2011 at 03:22 AM | 88365
I agree with Repo on that one!!

I personally would love if they made all of them though!

That would be....killer.

lol
rhinofuzz Tuesday 1/10/2012 at 12:27 AM | 89209