Forums Horror Movie Talk
Meet 'BLITZKRIEG' The Latest Addition To The Puppet Master Family

If your a fanboy of the Puppet Master series, and who isn't, then hold onto your hat, because we're about to give you a little sneak peek at the latest addition to the Full Moon family - and his name is Blitzkrieg.

Blitzkrieg, who will most likely be a villain to the puppets (note the Nazi symbol), will be featured in the 10th installment of the popular cult franchise which is entitled Puppet Master X: Axis Ring.

Although details at the moment are pretty much nonexistent, we are speculating that the film will most likely pick up where Puppet Master: Axis of Evil left off.

What do you guys think?

One word say's it all for me BADASSNESS!!!

Source: Full Moon Video
Anonymous Saturday 12/17/2011 at 05:57 PM | 88381
Is it just me or does this remind anyone of the Tank puppet from Curse of the Puppet Master? I love that they're adding new puppets, but for the love of God, please bring x-Shooter back!!
ObscureCinema101 Saturday 12/17/2011 at 06:43 PM | 88384
Outstanding
Jason13 Saturday 12/17/2011 at 07:42 PM | 88387
That is a puppet? It reminds me of Torch.

x Shooters cool and all but Pinheads the best puppet.
DoubleshotJ Saturday 12/17/2011 at 09:33 PM | 88388
Is it just me or does this remind anyone of the Tank puppet from Curse of the Puppet Master? I love that they're adding new puppets, but for the love of God, please bring x-Shooter back

Yes! The first thing I thought of was Tank from Curse. I didn't know if anyone else had seen that one. Honestly, I haven't really enjoyed a Puppet Master film nce part 5 (although Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys was fun). I do wish they would bring back x Shooter, as well as Torch and Decapitron.....whoa, I just realized what an awesome band name "Decapitron" would make, someone write that down. Also, I think it'd be cool if they brought the puppets back to the modern age, instead of still doing the whole Nazi thing. I do like how Blitzkrieg is pretty much doing a "heil Hitler" stance with his one extended arm - clever.
Nick Death Saturday 12/17/2011 at 11:51 PM | 88390