Forums Horror Movie Talk
new lifesize in...

hey guys,

i picked this up from the spirit halloween store today. As most of you know, I am gonna be taking it apart and changing lot of things on it, like i always do with my lifezes. Here is how it looks from the barrel perspective. I also have a short grainy video of it in really low light.

Finally, I picked up one of the Clone Trooper voice changer helmets today. I cannot believe it actually fits my melon zed noggin.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 9/07/2008 at 11:27 PM | 18492
I can't wait to see what you do with the barrel zombie Tommy!!
lblambert Sunday 9/07/2008 at 11:40 PM | 18493
Tommy is this going to be part of your haunt this year? We just had our first few sub 90 degree days here in southern Indiana and it really has me thinking about Halloween. I just watched the video and I can't wait to see it once your done.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 9/07/2008 at 11:41 PM | 18494
actually, my mom has the masve yard haunt every year. Whether or not it gets used really depends upon how much work i do on it. If i end up adding an expenve mask, then no, it will not be used.....but ya never know. One great thing about it is the fact that i don't have to use the barrel it came with. They are completely independent of each other. I could use a garbage can or hell, even a wooden crate....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 9/07/2008 at 11:46 PM | 18497
We just had our first few sub 90 degree days here in southern Indiana...

Justin;

Fuck you!!

Regards; Yukon
lblambert Monday 9/08/2008 at 12:22 AM | 18502
actually, my mom has the masve yard haunt every year. Whether or not it gets used really depends upon how much work i do on it. If i end up adding an expenve mask, then no, it will not be used.....but ya never know. One great thing about it is the fact that i don't have to use the barrel it came with. They are completely independent of each other. I could use a garbage can or hell, even a wooden crate....

take care, Tommy

Is the barrel a completely seperate piece?
lblambert Monday 9/08/2008 at 12:23 AM | 18503
yes and no...but for the most part yes. THe only place that it commects is at the bottom.That is just for support for the barrel itself.

I can take the entire zombie structure(lighting, wiring, all mechanisms, etc.) out of the barrel and place it in a garbage can with no problems at all...

take care, Tommy

and Lee...the average temp here is around 94 degrees...it will be like that through the majority of October...
Homicidal9 Monday 9/08/2008 at 12:40 AM | 18505
yes and no...but for the most part yes. THe only place that it commects is at the bottom.That is just for support for the barrel itself.

I can take the entire zombie structure(lighting, wiring, all mechanisms, etc.) out of the barrel and place it in a garbage can with no problems at all...

take care, Tommy

and Lee...the average temp here is around 94 degrees...it will be like that through the majority of October...

That'd be a really neat piece for a yard haunt. Good to hear it's so ealy adaptable.

Yeah I know how the weather is down your way...that's why I'm flying down a month from today and plan on looking at a couple properties while I'm there.

lblambert Monday 9/08/2008 at 01:01 AM | 18506

Justin;

Fuck you!!

Regards; Yukon

A snapshot of where Yukon lives....

?v=0

A snapshot of where BooMan lives....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/08/2008 at 01:04 AM | 18507

?v=0

Sad thing is you're not too far off...we've already had snow about an hour west of here

lblambert Monday 9/08/2008 at 01:07 AM | 18508
i don't know if America is ready for the uber sexiness of all that is Lee....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 9/08/2008 at 01:38 AM | 18510

Justin;

Fuck you!!

Regards; Yukon

?v=0

A snapshot of where BooMan lives....

Must be that Indiana coastline everyone talks about....what ocean is that near Indiana again genius?

HorrorSanctum Monday 9/08/2008 at 01:43 AM | 18511
this is 20 minutes south of where i live...and yes...i know them...

Take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 9/08/2008 at 01:47 AM | 18512
i don't know if America is ready for the uber sexiness of all that is Lee....

take care, Tommy

I can handle your paparazzi and scantily clad American women hurling themselves at me
lblambert Monday 9/08/2008 at 02:45 AM | 18518