Forums Horror Movie Talk
Check out Seven New Stills From Ti West's 'The Innkeepers'!

It’s about time for Ti West fans to get giddy. The Innkeepers is almost here, and the Magnolia crew are definitely feeling generous! We’ve got a brand new look at seven production stills from West’s forthcoming feature.

The Innkeepers stars Sara Paxton, Pat Healy and Kelly McGillis. The film lands On Demand December 30th and arrives in select theaters February 3rd!

SYNOPS

From director Ti West (The House of the Devil) comes THE INNKEEPERS. Set in the venerable Yankee Pedlar Inn, which is about to shut its doors for good after over a century of service. Believed by many to be one of New England’s “most haunted hotels,” the last remaining employees -Claire (Sara Paxton) and Luke (Pat Healy)- are determined to uncover proof before it shuts down for good. As the Inn’s final days draw near, odd guests check in as the pair of minimum wage “ghost hunters” begin to experience strange and alarming events that may ultimately cause them to be mere footnotes in the hotel’s long unexplained history.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/instantlegend/1-1.jpg" class="photoborder" />

1. Sara Paxton and Pat Healy in THE INNKEEPERS, a Magnet Release.

Photo courtesy of Magnet Releang.

2. Pat Healy in THE INNKEEPERS, a Magnet Release.

3. Sara Paxton in THE INNKEEPERS, a Magnet Release.

4. Sara Paxton in THE INNKEEPERS, a Magnet Release.

5. Kelly McGillis in THE INNKEEPERS, a Magnet Release.

6. Sara Paxton and Pat Healy in THE INNKEEPERS, a Magnet Release.

7. Ti West, director of THE INNKEEPERS, a Magnet Release.

Matt_Molgaard Monday 12/19/2011 at 08:26 PM | 88442
I am so freaking hyped for this!!! Ti West = future of horror

Although it's ironic i'm saying that nce his movies all have a very old-school feel.
AgnesItsMeBilly Monday 12/19/2011 at 08:30 PM | 88443
but you're so right
Matt_Molgaard Monday 12/19/2011 at 08:48 PM | 88445