Forums Horror Movie Talk
Aykroyd & Ramis To Make GHOSTBUSTERS 3 Without Bill Murray???

It's been quite some time nce we delivered any kind of news regarding the third chapter of Ghostbusters franchise.

But today we found an interesting story which was run on the National Enquirer's webte, and to say it's not suspect would be a flat out lie. According to the te - there will be NO BILL MURRAY in the upcoming Ghostbusters film. The te, which isn't the most trustworthy in this buness, claims that Murray was handed a newly drafted script for Ghostbusters 3 and nailed the coffin shut forever by sending Dan and Harold a box containing the rewritten script torn into a bazillion pieces, along with a nasty note saying: “No one wants to pay money to see fat, old men chang ghosts!”

Sources close to the webte are reporting that Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis are so furious that they made a vow that Murray's off their “who ya gonna call” list forever – and they’ll make the movie WITHOUT him!

What do you guys think? BS or not BS?? Our noses are kinda pinched on this one...Stay tuned for more.

Source: National Enquirer
Anonymous Wednesday 12/21/2011 at 09:10 PM | 88515
That is awesome if true. Who Cares I will believe Bill did this forever anyway. I picture Dan looking in the box and Harold standing near by screaming..."What's In The Box? What's In The Box!"
Cinezombi Wednesday 12/21/2011 at 11:24 PM | 88518
Bill is a moron always has been. He will regret it later if he does not do it. He doesn't care about what fans want only what he wants. I would gladly pay to watch fat old men chase ghosts.
sirbrad Thursday 12/22/2011 at 12:12 AM | 88520
I'd say Bill is making a mistake if it's true... A lot of us out here would LOVE to see these fat old men chang ghosts lol... hell, some of us have been hoping for it to happen for a real long time! But like ya said, the Enquirer isn't exactly a sound source so I guess we'll just have to see what's up. If this were true, I'd expect the guys to move forward with the film anyway... As good as Bill was in the first 2 I don't think he would make or break the film if it were written well.
10topprs Thursday 12/22/2011 at 12:23 AM | 88521
Great article from the

National Enquirer. Are you fucking kidding me??? Why would this even make a headline on here???? This is a god damn joke. Take a lap Bnizzle. Great trust worthy source. Do everyone a favor and jump off a bridge if you think any of this has any truth in it.
thedevilsreject Thursday 12/22/2011 at 12:57 AM | 88522
Great article from the

National Enquirer. Are you fucking kidding me??? Why would this even make a headline on here???? This is a god damn joke. Take a lap Bnizzle. Great trust worthy source. Do everyone a favor and jump off a bridge if you think any of this has any truth in it.

Wow, take a pill man. I personally enjoy reading the articles and making my own judgement. If you don't like reading the stories why take the time to even reply?
JaneDoe Thursday 12/22/2011 at 04:19 AM | 88529
I agree with Bill. I definitely have no dere to see Ghostbusters 3. I am more than happy with the 2 that exist.

thedevilsreject is a fucking idiot, get off this te if you're going to attempt to belittle the Bidites
joshk1986 Thursday 12/22/2011 at 04:34 AM | 88533
I agree with the last two posters. This te is not about bitching about anything or being a f'ing troll. I've reported the post to the mods and hope he gets the boot. Take it somewhere else Reject.
Disturbed_voices Thursday 12/22/2011 at 04:37 AM | 88534
Hopefully no ban will be needed. Thanks the heads up guys but we will give everyone a chance. Maybe "TheDevilsReject" was having a bad day. Hope you enjoy the te mate and if you have an issue with a post or don't like an article please mply skip it but as the others stated we are a no "bash" te, we are here to be potive and will stay that way. Thanks all, Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 12/22/2011 at 06:55 AM | 88540
I find it off that many think that Bill and the rest of the cast can't come up anything good in this day and age, and with all the new technology, and their talents combined. At least I have faith and want to see it done, or at least tried. Even if it is not as good it does ffect the original in any way unless you let it. How do we know this is not just another "rumor"? Not sure why anyone would not believe that he gned on yet be quick to believe that he ripped the script up and sent it back. Pretty hypocritical. No one knows anything for sure unless they know Bill and talk to him. So I guess all you can do is assume and wait and see.
sirbrad Thursday 12/22/2011 at 10:52 AM | 88544
just remember a few things about the enquirer................................

they were the first ones to report lisa marie presley married michael jackson (which was true) they broke the john edwards story (which was true)

amongst other things so i don't always count them out as a reliable source because they have been right on many occaons when people said "no way that can't be true"
Johnny Bisco Thursday 12/22/2011 at 08:21 PM | 88559
just remember a few things about the enquirer................................

they were the first ones to report lisa marie presley married michael jackson (which was true) they broke the john edwards story (which was true)

amongst other things so i don't always count them out as a reliable source because they have been right on many occaons when people said "no way that can't be true"

i was gonna bring up that same thing man. plus why would you not report on something? at the end of the day i could care less and will make up my own mind on whether i want to believe it factual or not. what is this, the post only triple verified story place? that'd be boring as fuck. not why i come here.

as for the story i don't doubt it. bill has been against this from day one and he has the balls enough to do it mark my word.
indygogo Thursday 12/22/2011 at 09:20 PM | 88562
I certainly wasn't having a bad day until I read bullshit news. This is how ridiculous false rumors start with just awful untruthful

stories like this. This is exactly what is wrong with horror. Why post something if its false???? Why get people all flustered if there's no truth behind it???
thedevilsreject Thursday 12/22/2011 at 10:49 PM | 88566
I certainly wasn't having a bad day until I read bullshit news. This is how ridiculous false rumors start with just awful untruthful

stories like this. This is exactly what is wrong with horror. Why post something if its false???? Why get people all flustered if there's no truth behind it???

Once again your ponint makes no sense at all. You're assuming the story isn't true, how do you know? Do you talk to Bill? Please someone get rid of this guy, I don't come here to hear little kid bs like this all trolling around trying to stir shit.
Disturbed_voices Friday 12/23/2011 at 12:23 AM | 88571
Sorry guys I am just coming to terms with some of the feelings I've been having and I guess I am taking it out on people. My parents aren't very accepting of my new lifestyle, anyway it's a mess and I'm sorry. This truly is a great te. It's not like you have to go through 8 layers of red tape to post a story. You guys post stories that give us the chance to make up our own deceons on whether we want to believe it or not. I like that factor about this te, it was created for us fans and hope I didn't upset anyone. Just a bad time in my life. I hate it when people are jerks on tes just for being jerks and that's what I was doing. Sorry again and happy holidays and Merry Christmas fellow Bidites.
thedevilsreject Friday 12/23/2011 at 12:30 AM | 88572