Forums Horror Movie Talk
Rob Zombie Shows Off His Toys From 'The Lords of Salem'

With Christmas just three days away, and every kid eagerly awaiting Santa's arrival, Rob Zombie decided to show off some of his toys a tad bit early.

The image comes courtesy of Zombie's Facebook page, along with a brief explanation.

"A quick glance at some LORDS OF SALEM props. Dog not included!"

I would personally love to own that badass looking instrument with the skull on the end of it.

The Lords of Salem is the third film from Haunted Films (Paranormal Activity, Indious).The story deals with a local DJ who plays a cursed record and unwittingly unleashes a coven of 300-year old witches who were secretly imprisoned and tortured during the Salem Witch Trials.

The enormous cast includes a bunch of Zombie staples. Check out the list below:

Sheri Moon Zombie as Heidi Hawthorne Richard Lynch as Reverend John Hawthorne Bruce Davison as Francis Matthias Meg Foster as Margaret Morgan Ernest Lee Thomas as Chip "Freakshow" McDonald Jeff Daniel Phillips as Herman "Whitey" Salvador Ken Foree as Herman Jackson Torsten Voges as Count Gorgann Dee Wallace as Sonny Billy Drago as Judge Samuel Mather Lisa Marie as Priscilla Reed MarĂ­a Conchita Alonso as Alice Matthias Barbara Crampton as Virginia Cable Christopher Knight as Keith "Lobster Joe" Williams Michael Berryman as Virgil Magnus d Haig as Dean Magnus Judy Geeson as Lacy Doyle Patricia Quinn as Megan Daniel Roebuck as The Frankenstein Monster Camille Keaton as Doris Von Fux Udo Kier as Matthew Hopkins Clint Howard as Carlo Caravaggio

Source: Facebook
Anonymous Thursday 12/22/2011 at 09:24 PM | 88563
Haha, hopefully I'll be able to get up to Salem to see them shooting... the props look epic.. I'm guesng Wayne Toth's work? haha
Kidtut Saturday 12/24/2011 at 04:39 PM | 88628