Forums Horror Movie Talk
Producer Kathleen Kennedy Talks Jurassic Park 4

Now that this whole Christmas nightmare is over, we can return to do what we do best, and that's keeping the Bidite Nation up to date with all the current events that's happening in this genre that we all love.

It seems as if little bits and pieces are starting to trickle more and more to the surface regarding the posbility of a 4th Jurasc Park film, and yesterday Collider spoke excluvely with longtime producing partner of Steven Spielberg,

Kathleen Kennedy (A.I., Munich, E.T., and Jurasc Park) about the prospect of seeing the film come into fruition.

Pictured: Producer, Kathleen Kennedy

When asked what it would take to get a 4th Jurasc Park off the ground, Kennedy replied, "A great script is what it's gonna take to get a fourth Jurasc Park. We have a very high bar for ourselves because we're just like the audience, we don't want to make the movie if there's not a reason to make the movie, so we've kinda created the dilemma ourselves because it was never intended to be a franchise, so there's an argument to be made...that why are you making a fourth Jurasc Park - so we gotta find a good reason for why we're making a fourth Jurasc Park, and we're in the midst of working on that right now"

Kennedy also made it clear that no one was actually writing a script for the film as of yet, but rather their just in the stages of talking about it.

The article also talked about the posbility of seeing any of the Spielberg films that she worked with receiving a post-converon 3D release. "I'm not a huge proponent of post-converon," said Kennedy. "But I think if the filmmaker get's intricately involved in the post-converon...if it's not just a technological exercise then I think it can be really really good and Jurasc Park is a perfect example of a movie that could work really really well as a 3D picture." Source: Collider
Anonymous Monday 12/26/2011 at 03:40 AM | 88650