Forums Horror Collectibles
Ken Hertlein "Special Limited Edition" Dick Warlock 'H2' Michael Myers Mask

Will the quest for the perfect Michael Myers mask ever truly end? The Ken Hertlein H2 is a retool of Ken’s extremely popular KH/DW, which was a collaborative piece between artist Ken Hertlein and the actor that played Michael Myers from the original Halloween 2 (H2) Dick Warlock.

Ken sculpted the original KH/DW referencing Dick Warlock's screen used H2 "Hero" mask. For this KH H2, Ken retooled most of the elements of the KH/DW in a quest to create the ultimate H2 mask. This mask was also recetntly re-released an updated and sold as part of a package deal through Dick Warlock's webte that include this mask with tons of great autographs and other goodies.

The changes included altering the eye brows, reducing the ze of the chin, adjusting the ze of the nose, matching the hair color to a lock of hair he obtained from the “Hero” mask, matching the paint scheme to the “Hero” mask, modifying the ears and reducing the overall ze of the mask to replicate the ze of the 75 Kirk. In addition, Ken added a logo of Haddonfield, IL state seal to the back of the mask and a carved pumpkin on the inde of the mask at the base of the head. Only eight masks were made, which includes Ken’s personal copy and a prototype. This is a very sought after piece and is condered by most to be the best H2 mask ever made.

Below is HorrorBid member Matthew Mayhem's personal copy #4 out of the 8 that were ever produced. Is this the end all be all of Myers masks? You be the judge,

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 12/27/2011 at 05:29 AM | 88668
As cool as this is, and believe me -- for any Halloween fan it is. You're

better off going to white mask productions and getting a $250 H2 mask that looks a lot better. Even though this is an unbelievable opportunity -- I'd still prefer spending less than that for something. I'm not sure how others feel about it -- but that's just my feelings. Nice post though, it's still a very cool thing to have offered for fans!
VeganRichy Tuesday 12/27/2011 at 02:20 PM | 88674
As cool as this is, and believe me -- for any Halloween fan it is. You're

better off going to white mask productions and getting a $250 H2 mask that looks a lot better. Even though this is an unbelievable opportunity -- I'd still prefer spending less than that for something. I'm not sure how others feel about it -- but that's just my feelings. Nice post though, it's still a very cool thing to have offered for fans I doubt that a mask from that te would be better than a KHH2, especially nce he had the Hero mask in person to use as a reference.
Sephit Saturday 12/31/2011 at 07:37 PM | 88828