Forums Horror Movie Talk
Guess Who's Coming To HorrorHound?

Well everybody, looks like something amazing is in the works. I’ve been trying to keep up to date with Lester, who has been having some personal issues with both family and work, caung some delays with his work, but luckily things have been resolved and he’s back stronger than ever! Even more amazing, is what he last told me when we spoke, looks like he’s condering Horror Hound weekend in both Columbus and Indianapolis. It looks like he’s going to be blesng the horror convention world with his presence. The only issue is the fact that the trips will be a long way for him and as he told me, he hopes they aren’t for nothing.He’s gained attention and there are a lot of supportive people out there, including yours truly, but that obvious. Plus with the names that are going to be at these conventions, it could lead to something big. The fans are taking over and this could be the opportunity for someone to stand up and change the world of Hollywood and horror forever! All who’ve read about him and heard him speak know that this guy’s the real deal, a true artist of horror itself. Dark and mysterious in a way almost like a demented Shakespeare of sorts. The real question is, will the flocks come to support this shadowed horror hero?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it always, this guy has got it. Imagine him at the conventions with tons of people hearing him and showing support, fueling a flame that would burn so brightly that all the big shots would stop and stare in amazement at his thoughts, it’s a beautiful thing! I will continue to put up articles about Lester’s appearances at the horror conventions and in time he will put up a video, which I will post as well. The year of change is 2012 and the man who will start a revolution in horror is Lester, all he needs is the support of those who believe in him. His name is Lester and he’s coming into the world of Horror Hound to shake things up.

Will you be there to show your support?

That_guy Thursday 12/29/2011 at 07:09 AM | 88738