Forums Off Topic
Matthew Mayhem

I just want to commend Matt not for just his photography work but for all he does behind the scenes here and with the mask community. Matt is bacally our very own profesonal mask photographer who provides the greatest representation of what a mask should look like. I don't think enough time is spent after a new mask comes out to get the right photos taken. I really feel if all the mask makers out there would utilize someone like Mayhem to take their pics they would find that it helps out in the long run. People tend to make their decion whether or not to purchase a new product by that first image or two they see. And sometimes those images just aren't that great.

That is my rant for the day, sorry, LOL!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 07:33 PM | 18659
I could not agree more with you, However... what about those who just Suck at the Internet?--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 08:47 PM | 18660
...what about those who just Suck at the Internet?

Hey don't sell yourself short Ryan...you suck at far more than the internet Good call Justin...Matt's mask photography is second to none.
lblambert Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 09:16 PM | 18662
I fully agree Justin!
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 11:11 PM | 18676
in my opinion photos matter the most especially when spending the kind of money some of these masks sell for. Just my two cents. Joel
joelsparks Thursday 9/11/2008 at 01:54 AM | 18702
in my opinion photos matter the most especially when spending the kind of money some of these masks sell for. Just my two cents. Joel

Couldn't agree with you more here.

I am the kind of guy who has to see it before I will buy it.

Some mask shots make me not want it but after seeing them in person OR having someone that owns it take much better quality photos really does help a lot.
Evildsm Thursday 9/11/2008 at 04:22 PM | 18746
Damn I am flattered...I appreciate the kudos...I love doing what I do...Especially for these mask makers or anyone that uses me...I am currently taking pics for Mac87...In between my other work...Thanks again Justin and fellas
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 9/11/2008 at 10:10 PM | 18770