Forums Horror Movie Talk
Halloween 6 Costume Suggestions

Ok I fixing to have the most accurate H6 Costume...(from the begining of the movie) My question is should I get my H6 coveralls weathered or have them as is... Another question is... What kind of boots would be good for the h6 costume.. Another thing I know Michael did use an knife that much in H6 but what would u say the ze of the knife is.... Thanks...
halloween666 Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 09:49 PM | 18666
Cool! H6 is one of my favorite Myers looks. Maybe because I am a barrel chested guy and so is George Wilbur. He just looked thick in H6 and I liked that look. I would say gray coveralls maybe lightly weathered but not overly done. As for boots you could probably get away with just any bac black work boot I would think, tie them to the bumper of the car and drive for awhile, it scuffs them up and breaks them in fast. (no joke Fenner and I have done this and it works,

)

You'll have to get some help as far as the knife goes. I would pick one up from JC I am sure some of the members here can give you his information or Casey from Prop Shop makes one.

Can't wait to see this when it is done!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 10:11 PM | 18668
thanks I'm not wilburs build so I'll will prob look like re-shoot H6 myers but none the less still H6 Myers.. I want to get an Knife from JC but i need to know what ze i know damn well he didn't have an 20" lamson lol...
halloween666 Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 10:34 PM | 18669
Yeah that is a good question. I would say a standard ze butcher knife would work just fine. You can probably get one filed down (I wouldn't do it yourself) for realtivly cheap. However JC I am sure could make you one if you asked. It will be cool to see this when your done!!!!

Oh by the way, which mask are you ung????
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 10:43 PM | 18670
I have a pair of screen accurate H6 coveralls (right down to the snaps in the right locations) which are pretty difficult to find. When I bought my CGP Part 6 mask they were included. I've never worn them and really have no use for them. If you want them make me an offer.
lblambert Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 11:04 PM | 18674
they used dickies coveralls in the movie that are grey. I am not sure on the make of the boots but they look like they are not steel toed boots.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 11:09 PM | 18675
Off the subject a bit here but I am dying to get a good H6 mask to actually wear for Halloween. Out of SSN, CGP or H30 which mask is the largest of the group?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 11:16 PM | 18680
Off the subject a bit here but I am dying to get a good H6 mask to actually wear for Halloween. Out of SSN, CGP or H30 which mask is the largest of the group?

For your head get one of each and stitch them together I have a SSN & CGP and they're about the same ze (my CGP is up for sale on HB *hint hint*). I haven't had the H30 part 6 however both H30 masks I have owned were extremely small.
lblambert Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 11:19 PM | 18681

For your head get one of each and stitch them together I have a SSN & CGP and they're about the same ze (my CGP is up for sale on HB *hint hint*). I haven't had the H30 part 6 however both H30 masks I have owned were extremely small.

Yeah I have been eying that CGP part 6 for awhile but I am concerned about the ze. I know he does a large as well. Hmmm, I will have to shoot Terry an e-mail about the ze difference.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 11:22 PM | 18682
my first post!

This is a cool board. Sorry to jump in but wanted to comment on the H6 masks. I have owned a H30 one and it was small but Gary Mongar the owner I believe does a large veron as well. You may want to e-mail him and ask. Hope this helps! Joel
joelsparks Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 11:39 PM | 18684
my first post!

This is a cool board. Sorry to jump in but wanted to comment on the H6 masks. I have owned a H30 one and it was small but Gary Mongar the owner I believe does a large veron as well. You may want to e-mail him and ask. Hope this helps! Joel

thanks for the heads up and welcome to the forum! I naturally would like a SSN as it is from the movie mold but I am not sure I can scrape together the funds plus I wouldn't want to wear it all night. CGP or H30 is probably my best bet I am guesng.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 9/11/2008 at 12:11 AM | 18688
I know my H6 from Gary was really thick too which was kinda nice but may make it a tad smaller. Again not sure how large his large is. But it is an option. Glad to help. Joel
joelsparks Thursday 9/11/2008 at 12:15 AM | 18690
I have a pair of screen accurate H6 coveralls (right down to the snaps in the right locations) which are pretty difficult to find. When I bought my CGP Part 6 mask they were included. I've never worn them and really have no use for them. If you want them make me an offer.

What ze are they??? And Gary's H6 large will fit an 25" head with room to spare trust me I know.... I have his original Thorned Proto... and his new Thorned L.E. on the way.
halloween666 Thursday 9/11/2008 at 12:41 AM | 18695
could someone post some pics of these masks. sorry kind of new and would love to see them. thanks Joel

joelsparks Thursday 9/11/2008 at 01:58 AM | 18703
I have seen the SSN in person and WOW.

It is a great mask.

It is actually on my list of masks to get.
Evildsm Thursday 9/11/2008 at 04:20 PM | 18745
Original THORNED

THORNED L.E.

halloween666 Thursday 9/11/2008 at 07:37 PM | 18758