Forums Horror Movie Reviews
The Mob meets the undead in Bonnie & Clyde vs. Dracula!

Wow.

You go into the video store looking for a unique horror film and when you see the title: Bonnie & Clyde vs. Dracula you just have to rent it.

If you go in knowing you are watching a direct to dvd film called Bonnie & Clyde vs. Dracula this movie is quite a bit of fun.

Just don't expect a clasc.

This film picks up where the original film Bonnie & Clyde ended only B & C didn't die.

They escape onto the road and look to make a big score.

Meanwhile, an elephant man looking mad scientist has resurrected Dracula in his basement and is feeding him hookers.

I'm serious.

You can't posbly make this stuff up.

Why does Dr. Loveless have Dracula in his basement and how did he get there?

No idea.

The film never really explains this either.

Anyway.

B&C bicker like a married couple through the whole film and eventually through the thinnest of reasons they run across Dracula.

There is plenty of action, blood, and nudity through the film and the couple playing Bonnie and Clyde are really quite good in the roles they are given.

The problem is Dracula.

He isn't scary, mysterious, or even interesting.

His character is around only because the title of the film is Bonnie & Clyde vs. Dracula.

The title is a lot of fun and there is plenty of fun in this film, don't get me wrong.

If you are looking for a check your brain at the door popcorn flick and you have 90m to kill then you should check this one out.

I give this one **1/2 out of *****.

JohnCarpenterfan Thursday 12/29/2011 at 08:39 PM | 88756