Forums Off Topic
a few new things...

hey guys,

i have gotten a few new things lately that i figured i would show you. First up is a bogman from Death studios. For some reason lately, i have really been getting into Mr. Jeff's masks. Next is a custom leatherhead mask painted and haired by Crash Cunningham.

Third is a really nice, thick Topstone werewolf cast. Finally, is a full ze anime style Clone Trooper helmet i got from target of all places. It actually fits me. It's a real quality helmet condering. It has a mic and amplifier inde as well that changes your voice and adds feedback as if you were a trooper calling in.

take care, Tommy

Homicidal9 Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 10:48 PM | 18671
Very cool...love the first one

kweandee Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 11:02 PM | 18673
Very nice scores there Tommy! I'm really digging that Bogman!

I plan on picking up a mask or two from Jeff in the future.

As far as the Clone helmet, I'll try not to comment as the Star Wars Geek in me may come flowing out.
Snoballz Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 11:11 PM | 18677
Great additions Tommy. Glad to see you picked up one of the werewolves from George. You can't go wrong with Death Studios...he did a great job on that Bogman! How long did it take you to get your mask from Crash. I've been hearing nce June the one he's doing for me has been ready to go but I've stopped holding my breath.
lblambert Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 11:12 PM | 18678
Cheers to you Tommy for getting that Bog Man! I was close to pulling the trigger on one of those a few months back and never did. How can you not like Death Studios masks? They are just so reasonably priced especially for the quality you get.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/10/2008 at 11:26 PM | 18683
Hey Tommy, I saw one of those Clone Trooper Helmets in the store just the other day.

I actual stopped and picked one up to look at it because I was surprised to see something of that quality tting there.

Good purchase!
DaShape Thursday 9/11/2008 at 04:00 AM | 18714