Forums Off Topic
Arnold's Back - Read this if you're a TERMINATOR fan!!!!

Ok,

We are entering a new age of CGI . .. sort of .

This kind of reminds me of what they did with Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen in X-Men 3 (who they made them look 30 years younger).

Well there was news that a body builder was Hired on to play Arnold's Terminator . .. he was a pretty good look alike.

Well we've got a pic of Arnold on set with Christian Bail seen below . . .

It looks as if Arnold IS going to be in TERMINATOR SALVATION, read what I found at Slashfilm:

“…I have varous contacts in WB and from what i’ve been told the fans are in for a treat. The premise of Arnie’s involvement is to have a fully rendered digital face of Arnie replacing the recently cast Roland Kickinger (The Younger veron of Arnie). It seems the Director McG will in no doubt try all he can to ensure the Governator has some sort of involvement and as a result Arnold was on set providing key ADR (Voice over) for the visual effects guys…”

Ok Terminator Fans . . .what are your thoughts???
DaShape Thursday 9/11/2008 at 12:17 AM | 18692
That is a fine dumper next to Bail!
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 9/11/2008 at 02:18 AM | 18706
That is a fine dumper next to Bail! Well put!

I concur.
Evildsm Thursday 9/11/2008 at 03:34 PM | 18737
That is a fine dumper next to Bail!

I agree as well... Very nice.

As for Arnold's involvement, that's great news.

I was hoping they would at least include him somewhere in there, even through CGI.

That way nobody gets that weird, "This isn't Terminator" vibe from the film.

But having seen footage at Comic Con this year, the movie is going to ROCK...

I can't wait to see it.
DarkArtist81 Saturday 9/13/2008 at 04:57 AM | 18855
I can't wait to see this film and love the fact that Arnold is back in some way. Everything I have read about says this is going to kick ass. Bring it on!

originfan Saturday 9/13/2008 at 06:37 AM | 18861