Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Justin Russell's Eighties Inspired Slasher 'The Sleeper' Headed To VHS??

It's time to unpack your VCR's from out of your closet because Justin Russell's Eighties inspired slasher film The Sleeper is headed to VHS. No, that's not a typo. Don't worry, if your like just about every other "Average Joe" then you probably sold your VCR for $5.00 at a yard sale 4 years ago - and now you're probably thinking that your screwed. That's not the case, because a DVD will also be included in this clever package.

Look for The Sleeper on DVD only, VOD, and DVD+VHS combo to go on sale January 31st, 2012.

Check out our rad degn for the Sleeper VHS combo pack! Please remember, the combo packs will be packaged with the DVD release and a special collector's edition VHS of the feature.

Special Features Include:

Director's Commentary Shooting a Nightmare in 13 Days (Hour Long Featurette) Joe Bob Briggs' Drive-In Total Theatrical Trailers Lost Trailer Series: Don't Go In The Attic

If your not aware about this film check out the plot synops below.

Alpha Gamma Theta are hosting a party for new pledges for the upcoming year. As the new pledges arrive, so does an uninvited guest. Little do the sters know someone is watching them in the shadows. As the girls shower, study, eat, and sleep, the stalker studies them. One by one he finds the girls at their most vulnerable and murders them. The police hunt for the misng girls and their killer, but will they find them in time? Or will the girls be forced to fight for their lives.

Source:DC
Anonymous Monday 1/02/2012 at 10:58 PM | 88899
I will definitely be buying this! I love how they're still making VHS tapes for throwback horror movies.
ObscureCinema101 Tuesday 1/03/2012 at 12:30 AM | 88903
I'll be buying this.
Boisv Tuesday 1/03/2012 at 03:12 AM | 88912