Forums DVD & Blu-rays
The Wait Is Finally Over - The Human Centipede 2 Blu-ray/DVD Details & Artwork Revealed

The wait is over for the most controveral movie of the year, Tom x’s sequel to his original cult horror smash,

will be available to all when it comes to Blu-ray and DVD on February 14, 2012, via IFC Midnight and MPI Media Group. Wouldn't this be the perfect t to give that special someone in your life this Valentine's Day?

The first film’s evil Dr. Heiter has inspired a real-life protege, the ckly, disturbed security guard Martin (Laurence R. Harvey), who repeatedly watches (and even gets a sexual thrill from) x’s movie. Martin decides to re-create the ck feat of the original film – in which Heiter sewed three kidnap victims together to form one long, continuous digestive tract. Martin plans to up the ante for his piece de restance: a 12-person human centipede of his own. Ashlynn Yennie, star of The Human Centipede (First Sequence), returns as herself, an actress lured into this no-holds-barred assault on the senses that pushes the limits of taste and gastrointestinal endurance.

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE (FULL SEQUENCE) was banned in the U.K. due to its “revolting” content, but audiences will not be denied the thrill of one of the most entertainingly demented movies of our time.

Special Features Include:

Commentary with Tom x and Laurence R. Harvey Interview with Filmmaker Tom x Set Tour of Warehouse Foley Sound Effects Making the Poster Deleted Scenes

Source: DC
Anonymous Wednesday 1/04/2012 at 03:26 AM | 88962
This is the only movie that I've ever seen that made me feel dirty for watching it.

About halfway through, I was literally asking myself, "What is wrong with you?"

This second installment makes the first one look like a Disney movie.

It's definitely one of the ckest and most depraved pieces of shit I've ever seen, and not the least bit enjoyable.
gummi Sunday 1/08/2012 at 03:31 AM | 89109