Forums Horror Movie Talk
Let's Get Possessed! Help Build The Ultimate Exorcism Movies List

In honor of The Devil Inde, which was released into theaters today, we should try to list all the great and not so great exorcism movies that have graced the horror genre. I will begin with a few and maybe say a little something about them then I would like to hear from my fellow Bidites.

The Rite Personally, I really enjoyed this film, mainly because of the makeup, but Im a makeup junkie so you may have thought differently.

The Haunting in Connecticut This film crawled under my skin and somewhat creeped me out when they showed the sons fingers after scratching on the wall

The Exorcist 1973 Oddly enough, doesnt scare me one bit.

If you have more please add them! I left out a ton so you guys can add and comment them!
BloodyAdored Friday 1/06/2012 at 08:42 PM | 89046
Ironically, I've been in the mood for posseson movies lately. "The Last Exorcism" and "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" were OK flicks, not up to Exorcist quality but still fine. Another one you can count if you want to stretch a bit is "Drag Me to Hell". Very interested to see what comes from this list, I need more Exorcism movies to watch!
teamcerberus Friday 1/06/2012 at 11:07 PM | 89051
The Exorcism of Emily Rose definitely deserves a solid place in the list, as should the upcoming 'The Devil Inde'.

I HATED The Rite! I nearly fell asleep in the theatres when I saw it
joshk1986 Friday 1/06/2012 at 11:49 PM | 89054