Forums Horror Collectibles
NAIL GUN MASSACRE Returns To Glorious VHS - The Greatest Day Is Upon Us!

Nail Gun Massacre seems to be making a return to VHS. It's the movie that Joe Bob Briggs called, "The best movie ever made in Seagoville, TX!"

No details have been announced. But, it appears that the 1985 "best worst movie" directed by the late Terry Lofton is going to be re-released. Not on DVD, not on Blu-Ray but on VHS!

The IMDB synops reads:

"After a young girl is gang-raped by a crew of construction workers, someone starts killing off members of the group with a nail-gun."Sounds cool, right? Well, anyone who's seen this knows that it's not your typical slasher fare. The badness of Nail Gun Massacre rivals (or exceeds) that of Troll 2, Manos: The Hand of Fate and Monster Shark all combined. Don't get me wrong, this is one HELL of a fun movie! The creators obviously knew that they weren't making the next slasher clasc as evidenced by these taglines:

Cheaper than a chainsaw! A very penetrating story! Who will get nailed next? It's time to leave the toolbox in the shed,..

Bad acting, a non-existent script and lots and lots of blood and T & A are the main attractions here. They just don't make 'em like this anymore. Don't you wish more movies would get a cool collectible VHS release like this?

No release date has been announced but we'll be sure to keep you up to date as the news comes in! In the meantime, you might want to check out the official te at http://www.nailgunmassacre.com.
TxFrightmare Friday 1/06/2012 at 09:43 PM | 89048
*gh*...I really hate that kind of exploitative-for-the-sake-of-it horror...I guess if there's an audience for it, it must be doing something :P
DestinationoftheDead Saturday 1/07/2012 at 12:42 AM | 89060
I'm looking forward to this. I love throwback VHS releases.

">
Boisv Saturday 1/07/2012 at 02:28 AM | 89069