Forums Off Topic
NOOB sorta....

I have been a member here for quite awhile actually but I normally just like to read the movie section. decided nce I was seeing so many new faces I would post a formal hello. My name is Ken Hockman, 34 year old father of 2, school teacher that LOVES horror. I have bought more than a few movies from horrorbid and just purchased a SSN Chris Durand gnature Series mask. I am chomping at the bits to get it. I will post pics when I do.

Thanks for making such a cool te and everyone is so damn friendly it is ck! Ken
BIGKen Thursday 9/11/2008 at 08:15 PM | 18762
Hello BK

I am a noob on here as well.

So everyone here is friendly? hmmm.. I can fix that

haha just kidding!

You just ordered a ck mask.

I cant wait until I can order one of them.

Its on the list for sure!
Evildsm Thursday 9/11/2008 at 09:01 PM | 18764
LMAO!!!!! You just got a welcoming

to the forum!

That was a great purchase you made and I can't wait to see some pics. Thanks for joining our little world here and if you ever need a gnature banner or avatar just tale to dashape80!

Thanks Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 9/12/2008 at 01:00 AM | 18798
I have been a member here for quite awhile actually but I normally just like to read the movie section. decided nce I was seeing so many new faces I would post a formal hello. My name is Ken Hockman, 34 year old father of 2, school teacher that LOVES horror. I have bought more than a few movies from horrorbid and just purchased a SSN Chris Durand gnature Series mask. I am chomping at the bits to get it. I will post pics when I do.

Thanks for making such a cool te and everyone is so damn friendly it is ck! Ken

Hey Ken,

Glad to read there's someone else out there reading the movie rumors section.

For a while I thought I was all alone in there Also, thanks for gning up and ung HorrorBid.com.

The more buyers and sellers we get . .. well the bigger impact we'll make on the horror community . . and why not, we're FREE!!!!

Can't get much better than that (as far as I know LOL).

When you get your mask in be sure to post up some pics of it here on the board!

We love to see HorrorBid fan's showing off their new collectibles while we all drool over them.

I guess I'll welcome you the way I hear they do it in California (according to a movie I watched many moons ago)

DaShape Friday 9/12/2008 at 01:29 AM | 18803
Welcome aboard...
kweandee Friday 9/12/2008 at 08:13 PM | 18832
Welcome to the party!

FilmFiends Friday 9/19/2008 at 12:34 AM | 19081