Forums Horror Movie Talk
It's Time To Shake Things Up!

Well, I think it’s time to celebrate some!! Lester is finally going to be getting onto a more social scale with his work and with the details of his own fandom. He’s making plans for HorrorHound as we speak and is hoping to get his ideas and overall message out, Sounds terrific to me! He’s been quite busy lately, but in our last conversation, he told me, “I’m ready to get out there more and let anybody who seems interested know a little bit more about who I am and what I’m about,” which sounds like an excellent idea. I’m sending this out to mply help him in his mison even further.

The world of horror is ready for him and all his ideas, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, he’s the real deal. Lester is the next master of horror and all he needs is the chance to prove it, which is where all we fans come in. We all know and love the horror world and like us, Lester’s grown tired of the way that Hollywood has been treating this great genre. Not every new horror film is bad, but the ratio of good to bad has definitely taken a turn for the worse in recent years and now we have a chance to change it all. It’s time for the fans to step up and support each other to save the genre we all love!

This year could be the year that Lester changes the genre and along with the fans, we could forever change horror itself!” Nightmare On Elm Street; Rebirth Of Evil” will bring forth a great beginning to a long and amazing career in horror for Lester and it will bring on a new respect for what we, the fans, have to offer. It’s time for us to step out of the shadows and give Hollywood a piece of our minds! Remain fans and remember that anything is posble, no matter how hard it may seem. Lester is coming into the world of horror to shake things up; will you be there to join him?

Add him on twitter if you'd like

https://twitter.com/#!/My_Nightmare_
That_guy Thursday 1/12/2012 at 07:46 AM | 89329
...Who the fuck is Lester?
Nick Death Friday 1/13/2012 at 03:08 AM | 89383
If you've not had the chance, read my other post that have been put up and you can tell. He's a writer and huge horror fan. He's working on a script and has been on a radio show here on Horrorbid. "Nightmare On Elm Street; Rebirth Of Evil" is the name of it and he's reaching out to fellow fans to change Hollywood horror forever.
That_guy Friday 1/13/2012 at 03:53 AM | 89389