Forums Horror Movie Talk
Will The Latest Installment Of Jurassic Park Strive Without Steven Spielberg At The Helm?

Little by little tiny ramblings have been tricking from out of camp Jurasc Park these days. And even though nothing major has been confirmed as of yet, we did learn something today which just plain sucks!

In a recent interview with Collider, Steven Spielberg, although hetant to speak, did reveal one tiny little nugget of information before he sealed his jaw shut: "I don’t want to talk about Jurasc Park 4 yet – it’s too early – but I can tell you that I’m not directing it. I’m producing it though." It was then "mums the word" for the rest of the interview.

We realize there is no shortage of talent out there, but how cool would it have been to see the acclaimed director back in the director's chair for Jurasc Park 4? Our question for all the Bidities nation is - who should be chosen to direct this potentially monumental film? Sound off in the comment section below!

Source: Collider
Anonymous Saturday 1/14/2012 at 12:21 AM | 89434
I reckon either JJ Abrams or Matt Reeves could be cool. I loved what they did with Cloverfield (not to say JP4 should be found footage) but I think they could make a kick arse monster/dinosaur film!
joshk1986 Saturday 1/14/2012 at 04:57 AM | 89448