Forums Horror Collectibles
NECA Gives Us A Sneak Peek Of Their Upcoming Friday the 13th "Jason Voorhees" Figure

Check it out Bidites, with the first of THREE Friday the 13th's presently occurring in 2012, NECA decided what better time then to give us fans a little sneak peek at what's up their sleeve this year as far as Friday the 13th is concerned.

At the present time all we know is NECA is working hard on this "mystery" figure which is unmistakably Jason Voorhees as seen in Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter. No details, release date or any other information is known at this time. I personally would LOVE to see them create a different Jason from every F13th film much like they did this past year with Freddy.

Stay tuned for more.

Source:Facebook
Anonymous Saturday 1/14/2012 at 04:26 AM | 89445
I'd love a series of high quality figures showing off all Jason's looks!
attitudeinc Saturday 1/14/2012 at 07:57 AM | 89454
They keep on making figures everybody already has in they're collection...Neca, bring us something new! Where the h***l are the Roy Burns and Jason takes Manhattan figures?? This just doesn't make any sense to me.
UberJason78 Saturday 1/14/2012 at 10:38 AM | 89456
YES!!!!!!
Kidtut Saturday 1/14/2012 at 02:17 PM | 89461
oh hell yeah,im there.end of story
zombie10 Saturday 1/14/2012 at 02:59 PM | 89462
any word on if there will be an 18 inch veron of this figure?, also who agrees neca need to make a victor crowley figure!?
darkbladeclan Monday 1/16/2012 at 06:56 PM | 89565
Can't wait for some new Jason figures! Looking forward to the 'final chapter' figure.
TheyCallMeGhostface Monday 1/16/2012 at 09:33 PM | 89573
They keep on making figures everybody already has in they're collection...Neca, bring us something new! Where the h***l are the Roy Burns and Jason takes Manhattan figures?? This just doesn't make any sense to me.

One of the suit and ties at NECA said they don't believe there's a market for the Roy Burns or "Manhatten" figures. Their philospohy is that everyone knows who Jason is and he has this mainstream appeal, as if anyone would buy a more recognizable Jason figure for their desk just for shits and giggles than a Roy Burns or Jason Takes Manhatten, which I think is B.S. What about the horror fans? We'd buy a Roy Burns AND Manhatten figure. And if just anyone would buy any old Jason figure, then who's to say they wouldn't pick up the Roy Burns figure or whatever? Rubbish.
the_vengeful_machete Sunday 1/22/2012 at 03:42 AM | 89777